I Love You

[OneShoot-Sequel] A (Little Bit) Late Beginning

"Er... What are you doing here?"

 

"Pick you up!"

 

"Pick me up...?"

 

"Why? You don't want to be picked up by me?"

 

You scratched your cheek while doubting about Yong Guk's invitation. It had been predicted by you. Every morning, Yong Guk would come to your house to pick you up to school. You didn't know why you were being like this. All students knew that Yong Guk was the-most-wanted-guy-to-be. What if they knew that Yong Guk had a relationship with you? For some reason, you convinced that all students would see you as an unexpected person who could stay beside Yong Guk. It was just because you wasn't really a well known student. Joining dancing class, didn't make you suddenly had a huge fame.

 

"_____-a? Hurry up! It's about we will come late to school!" Yong Guk asked you. This time was the first. You nodded and took a seat on Yong Guk's motor cycle.

 

***

 

As your prediction. You heard your name was spread out anywhere. It made you little disapointed. You wanted to tell Yong Guk about this but, you couldn't. It seemed like you didn't like having a crush with him. You decided to keep this except Yong Guk knew by him self.

 

"I will show you a little surprise!" Yong Guk held your hand immediately when you met him in front of teacher's room. You felt little worried because it was the end of school. Many students around you. Yeah you could see how their eyes were talking about you.

 

You didn't know what to do. You kept your worried face until took a seat again on Yong Guk's motor cycle. He would show you a little surprise. So, you could throw all students gripped eyes for a while.

 

***

 

"Where is it, Yong Guk-a?"

 

You were about in a quiet place. You couldn't find anything except many casuarina trees. There seemed like a really beautiful park outside your town. You didn't know it before. You just had realized now that Yong Guk brought you in long times to reach.

 

"How?" Yong Guk smiled widely. Suddenly, you couldn't see at his face. Please, that gummy smile!

 

"I'm not going to say anything. It's perfect enough!" You was really excited. Suddenly, Yong Guk led you to get down the ladder which was connected to wide park. In front of the park, beautiful river was there.

 

You ran into the river and played the water. It was spring. There was no cold in the water. You wanted to swim there. "Bang! Is there any whale?"

 

There was no reply from Yong Guk. Firstly, you were enjoying about playing the water. Any seconds then, you just realized that Yong Guk had not answered you. "Bang Yong Guk? Where are you?" You looked at back and...

 

"BANG!"

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

 

"There is a whale behind you!"

 

Actually, Yong Guk was in your back. He kept waiting you until you would find him. And now, Yong Guk lifted your body to make you feeling like little shocked.

 

"Stop it, Yong Guk-a! I'm dizzy!" You screamed a little loud. But, Yong Guk didn't hear you instead of laughing at his baby's reaction.

 

Finally, you bit Yong Guk's hand. "Aw!" Yong Guk hurted and unconsciously let you go. "Don't escape from me!"

 

You ran, avoiding Yong Guk's trap. Now, you and Yong Guk were about chasing like  five years old kids. You seemed to be happy.

 

Not taking a long way, you felt tired. Yong Guk was too exploited you in running. Gradually, you seemed to stop while Yong Guk still wanted to play with you. "Jeon _____!!!"

 

BRUG!The accident couldn't be avoided. You and Yong Guk were fallen! And... Like other romantic movies, Yong Guk's body was about on your top. Pressing or anything like that.

 

No one could say anything. Instead of being like that, you were quiet about seeing each other. Especially you. This was your first date. This accident came too fast.

 

You were not strong enough to see your boyfriend's face. It was too near. You could see how God made the perfections of all the creatures. His forehead, eyebrows, eyes, nose, cheeks and, lips... You couldn't think clearly about that lips. You wanted to kiss Yong Guk.

 

OH NO! I CAN NOT!You screamed in your heart. It was about your ert mind. And why... Why did Yong Guk keep his body in this pose? Didn't he want to let you go? Or... Yong Guk had a same mind with you?

 

I can't! I must end this fool!And then, you pushed Yong Guk with a little shocked face. Suddenly, your heart were going to beat faster than before. "Ah, I'm sorry." You said slowly.

 

Then, you sat together. Looking at the front where the river showed its beautifulness. One of you had their mind. Neither Yong Guk nor you, could say anything.

 

"Jeon _____?" Yong Guk started the conversation. He thought if it was not begun, he would be in awkwardness. "Are you fine?"

 

"Eh?" You reacted about Yong Guk's question. Fine, he said? No, I'm not fine since you did this!

 

You lifted your head but didn't want to see Yong Guk. If you would like to see him, the direction wouldn't be his face but, his lips. "Ya... Are you angry?" Yong Guk shook your shoulder.

 

"I'm not."

 

"Then, why do you keep being quiet like that? It was an accident! We didn't know it would be happened. But if you need, I do apologize to you."

 

You hated this situation! You never liked to hear people whom you loved, begging you to forgive. It would be heard as spoiled voice. And then, you stood up. "Hhhhh, I want to back home. Come on. It must be my mother has worried about me." Actually, you lied.

 

You walked leaving Yong Guk. He sighed and messed his hair up. "Every girl can't be understood!" Then he followed your walking.

 

No words which was out from you or Yong Guk's mouth until Yong Guk rid the motor cycle. You still could not handle your heartbeat up. Yong Guk was not wrong. But, why did it seem like you blamed him?

 

On the way, you thought about forgiving Yong Guk. Yeah, you must. You didn't want to broke this beautiful inside ert day (ever).

 

Finally. Yong Guk had reached in front of your home. You got down from Yong Guk's motor cycle seat.

 

"I'm going to---"

 

Suddenly, you took off Yong Guk's helmet and kissed his right cheek. It was your forgiving. Actually, you were not angry to him.

 

Without saying anything, you ended the kiss. You smiled widely and then ran into your home.

 

Yong Guk felt like getting a sudden-attack. He was happy. You didn't angry to him but, you felt shy! Yes, you felt shy! How cute you were. Now, he could understand what every girl felt after doing a little ert action with his boyfriend.

 

In several seconds later, Yong Guk hoped that you would appear and said something for him. But yeah, for what? You must be hidden your body up into blanket now.

 

Yong Guk went back his home with the best feeling ever. Actually, you saw Yong Guk through your bedroom window in second floor. You waited him until he rid his motor cycle and got home safely.

 

I love you.

That simple words, you typed on your handphone. You clicked 'send' button to your gummy smile prince.

 

***

FIN