Come Back to Me

Because I Love You

 

It hurts. Unbelievably.

Kyuhyun slumped against the bed frame and closed his eyes, cold sweat gathering on his forehead. It hurts both physically and emotionally. He laid his hand on his slightly swollen stomach. He hates waking up every morning feeling dizzy and nauseous. He is sick of vomiting his guts out at the start of the day.

And he is sick of that painful feeling in his heart. It has been 3 months. He thought they said time heals all wounds. Why is the heartache not getting any better at all?

"Kyu, you all right?" Changmin asked, sticking his head into the bedroom.,

Kyuhyun nodded his head as he managed a weak smile.

"I cooked some porridge, do you want some?" Changmin asked.

"I don't have any appetite for now." Kyuhyun answered, feeling extremely drained.

Changmin frowned, "The baby needs food. I don't want a skinny godson."

Kyuhyun chuckled, trust Changmin to be able to make him leave in such a situation, "I will eat later. Thanks min."

Kyuhyun let out a long sigh after Changmin left the room. He is grateful for Changmin, for always taking care of him since they were young. He is really the best friend anyone can ever find.

He still remember the day vividly. He was stunned beyond words when he spotted Siwon at the cafe with that pretty girl. He could recognize at one glance that she was Siwon's ex-girlfriend. They were sitting at the table across the window. The girl's hand was on his. If that was not the worse. He had called Siwon, to ask him where he was. And Siwon had lied. Bloody lied to Kyuhyun that he was working in the office. That cheating bastard.

That was the day Kyuhyun found out that he is pregnant. He had wanted to tell Siwon about it, before he witnessed the disgusting scene. That two timer. He does not deserve Kyuhyun. Neither does he deserve the child.

Kyuhyun had packed his luggage, got on the earliest train and went to the only place he could think of - Changmin's house at Busan. Changmin had welcomed him with open arms. Comforting him and taking care of him and his child.

Tears gathered in Kyuhyun's eyes and he wiped them away furiously. Why did he keep crying for that bastard? He deserves none of his tears.

--

"He is here, isn't he?" The man asked, exasperated.

He had used all his connections to find out Changmin's address. It has to be here. He had visited every relatives and friends and colleagues of Kyuhyun. But was in vain. He would die if Kyuhyun is not here. Because he knows of no other possible place.

Changmin sighed, "You are not welcome here, Choi Siwon."

Siwon grabbed the younger's shoulders, "Please, tell me where is he? I have been looking for him for the past four months. How could he have just disappeared without a trace?"

"You should have thought about the consequences before doing what you've done." Changmin snapped.

Siwon looked confused for a moment. What had he done? What was so serious that his lover had to leave him without a word? He was panic stricken when he reached home to find Kyuhyun and all his belongings gone, leaving only a simple letter, telling him that their relationship had ended. He had searched high and low, like a lunatic. He has not been able to sleep, nor eat properly. There is only one thing on his mind - his lover. Where is he?

He was about to question Changmin's sentence when the bedroom door opened and a familiar figure walked out. It took all he has to not run towards the man and envelop him into a giant hug.

Kyuhyun eyes widened in surprise as he spotted Siwon at the front door.

"Kyu..." Siwon called out, his heart filled with relief and love and pain and... Too much complex feelings to be described.

The surprise look on his lover's face turned into a scowl.

"What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked coldly.

Siwon walked towards Kyuhyun, "Why did you leave baby? I have been looking for you."

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon. The handsome man is now in a mess. His hair disheveled,  dark circles enveloped his eyes and the usually well dressed man was wearing a crumpled shirt. His heart soften for a moment. But he remembered the betrayal, and feelings of anger and hurt bubbled up.

"Why bother?" Kyuhyun spat out. He looked down at the bulge on his stomach, hoping that Siwon will not notice it underneath the oversize shirt.

"Please... Baby. What did I do? What did I do that you need to leave?" Siwon begged, tears forming in his eyes.

"Stop calling me baby, " Kyuhyun said, feeling disgusted at the once affectionate term, "Don't you have her now? Why bother coming back to me."

"Her?" Siwon asked, confused.

Kyuhyun glared at him, "Don't act all innocent with me. I saw you, with her. That day at the cafe. You bloody liar."

The truth dawned on him as Siwon recalled what happened that day. He buried his face into his hands. Oh God. What has he done.

"It's not like that, Kyu." Siwon tried to explain, "It was her... She wanted to get back with me. But hell no. I wouldn't do something like that."

"You bloody lied to me, Choi Siwon. Lied to me that you were working in the office, while you were on a date with her, " Kyuhyun snarled, "You are disgusting."

"I am sorry, baby. I... Shouldn't have lied to you, but I was worried you will misunderstand, " Siwon said, guilt written all over his face, "If I knew this would happen I wouldn't have... Oh God... I am so sorry baby." He reached out to touch his lover's hand.

Kyuhyun slapped his hand away, "Please, just get out of here."

Tears were filling Kyuhyun's eyes. He was too angry to listen to any explanation at the moment. Why did Siwon have to come? To remind him of the pain?

Siwon refused to give up, "I am sorry baby. Please. I love you. I miss you like crazy."

Kyuhyun could no longer hold back his tears. He was sobbing. He was in pain. So much pain emotionally.

Changmin was by his side in a flash, arms around his shoulders.

"Kyu..." Siwon called out again, his heart aching at his lover's tears.

"Kyu! You are bleeding!" Changmin shouted, clearly alarmed at the blood trickling down his best friend's leg.

Kyuhyun looked down at the droplets of blood. His heart clenched with fear as he reached down to hug his belly. Oh god, what is happening to him? He felt wave of dizziness surround him. And the last thing he remembered was Siwon's warm, strong arms.

--

Kyuhyun opened his heavy eyelids.

"Kyu!" Changmin called out, relieved that his friend was all right.

Kyuhyun's hands subconsciously reached down to his stomach.

"Don't worry. The baby is all right. The doctor said you got too emotional, but you are fine now." Changmin reassured him.

Kyuhyun was beyond relieved. His baby was all right. His baby was safe. He looked up, and realised that Siwon was standing right beside Changmin. His face filled with worries.

"Kyu..." Siwon called out, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Siwon looked down at the small bump on his lover. His baby. He was going to be a father.

Kyuhyun kept silent. He noticed Changmin quietly leaving the room, and inwardly cussed him.

"I am sorry, baby. Please..." Siwon pleaded, holding on to Kyuhyun's hand, "Let me take care of you... And our baby. Give me another chance, my love."

Kyuhyun maintained his silence. Not knowing what to say, and doubting that he has the energy to argue with Siwon at the moment. Siwon felt a surge of comfort despite the silence. Because Kyuhyun did nor draw his hand away.

--

One more chapter =)