01

Love, Death, Regrets. [ Minwoo One Shot ]

I Reccomend That You Read This While Listening To JYJ's In Heaven. o3o Really Brings In Some Emotion! && Italized Means That It's A Flashback Moment.


 

It would've been our fifteenth anniversay today. Thinking back to all the amazing memories we had together from the day we first talked. It all happened too fast. It's hard thinking that everything's gone now.

 

I walked towards the beautiful Forget-Me-Nots that surrounded a stone. A stone that had the words "NO MINWOO JULY 31, 1995 - MARCH 20, 2012" carved into it neatly. The stone was nicely polished and clean, no dirt or dead flowers layed next to or on top of it. It looked the same as it was last time. I sat in front of it, looking at it, trying not to let tears escape my dead eyes. It felt as if my eyes were burning of the painful resistance of not being able to cry. It hurt so badly. I clutched my heart tightly. I have to be strong for Minwoo.

 

"A-Annyeong Minwoo Oppa. How've you been? I'm back again, just as I promised, right?" I smiled the widest I could. I brought your favorite book. The one we read together about one hundred times no matter how boring I thought it was?" 

 

---

 

"Oppa! I'm bored..."

"Aigoo...You wanna sit with me? -pats the seat next to him- Kaja~ Oppa will read you a story. -smiles widely-" 

"Story? Ahh.. Andwae. That's too boring."

"Aww, Cmon. It isn't that boring, I swear."

"-sighs- Fine. -crawls beside him-"

~~~

"After the-- .. -looks down to the sleeping Suyun- Ahah.. Guess it really was boring. -softly her cheek, pushing the extra piece of her out of her face and behind her ear; lightly pulls a blanket over her-"

---

 

"Remember, Minwoo-ah?" I slowly opened the book, reading the first page. "'Once upon a time--' I know you don't wanna hear me read all day." I chuckled lightly and put the book beside his stone. I reached into my pocker and pulled out an IPod. Not just any IPod. We listened to "our" songs on this exact IPod; Walking hand in hand, ear bud in each of our ears, laughing and trying to sing along to the songs, though we failed a number of times. The number one song that was on our nonstop replay list. Infinite's Amazing. I played it outloud, full volume, quietly singing along to it the best I could. 

 

wae ireolkka naega isanghae haru jongil silsil utgo isseoneogt

nagan deusi michin geot cheoreom yok meogeodo mwo iri damdamhanjimwonga

heojeonhae mwonga eosaekhae bunmyeong mwol nochin geonde Boy~ mworeul ijeosseulkka meorireul dachin geot gata

 

---

 

"Hmm? What song is that?" 

"Bwoh? This one? -turns the volume up- Mmm.. Guess and I'll give you a prize."

"Hmm.. Infinite Oppas?"

"-chuckles- Wrong."

"C-Chincha?! Waahh.. I swear it's them. I can recognize Woohyun Oppa's amazing voice. -makes dreamy eyes-"
"Y-Yah! You can only think of me. -pouts-"

"Aish.. Ara. -sighs- Anyway, what's the answer?" 

"It's Infinite's Amazing."
"Yahhh Paboya!! You said it wasn't the Infinite Oppas!"

"-laughs- They're "Infinite" to me. Not "Infinite Oppas." 

"Tch. Meanie." 

"-sings a part in the song- Hmm~ This should be our song. -clears throat- I solemnly dedicate this song to you, Kim Suyun. -smiles cheekly-"

"Psh. You cheesy Oppa. -chuckles-"
 

---

 

neoneun dasin naege anwadasin bol su eobseotuk nunmuri tteoreojyeo ireongeoya niga eopdange

 

I held my tears in. I could feel them rim the corners of my eyes. I breathed deeply and wiped the corner of my eyes. "Did you like it Oppa? I know my voice is still as horrible as ever." I chuckled quietly and stuffed the IPod back into my phone, letting the song play constantly but at a low volume.

 

I reached into my bag and grabbed a small, blue box. Big enough to maybe, hold a ring in it. "Do you recognize this?" I slowly opened the box with trembling hands. There inside was a white ring while beside it was an empty space. He had the other one with him, still now worn on his fourth finger. I took out the white ring and placed it on my left hand, fourth finger. I held my palm up to the sun and admired the glimmer of the ring that shined under the sun; running my finger over the carved in letters. I couldn't take it anymore. Tears started streaming down my eyes like a river with a cracked dam.

 

---

 

"-knocks on Suyun's door-"

"-opens door- Ann- OH! Oppa! -grabs sweater and slips on shoes-"

"Mmm..You ready?? Kaja~ -takes her hand and pulls her towards his bike- Tada! Its a bike for two -puts out two fingers people. -pats the end of the seat- That's where you sit, and I'll steer! Get on."

"B-But..I'm scared."

"-sighs and smiles warmly- Gwenchana, If you fall, I'll catch you. You won't get hurt, I promise. Just hold on tightly and pedal."

"Arasso.. I trust you."

-At The Park-

"-grabs the kite and runs to the fields-"

"Y-Yah! CHAKKUMAN!! -runs to Suyun-"

 

~~~

 

-- 20 minutes of flying the kite --

 

"Hmm..What's that, Oppa? It looks like it's attached to the kite string. -squints-"

"Ahh..Mwolla. -coughs- You should bring the kite down and check."

"Pfft. Arasso. -pulls the kite down and checks it- Omo. Oppa, Come here!! -waves her hand in the air-"

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Mmm..I think someone's rings...Couple rings? Got stuck in our kite.. But how? It was in the air the whole time."

"-clears throat- Why don't you turn the ring over? -stays afar-"

"Wae? Its not like there's any-- -turns it around- W-What's this...? -reads it aloud- "No Minwoo + Kim Suyun 128e980"

"-blushes and smiles widely- I have the other one."

"I-Is this a couple ring? -smiles, teary eyed- But why is there a math equation? ... You know I hate math."

"-laughs- Yes, it is. And aniyo, pabo! If you cover the top half, it spells 'I Love You.'"

"Oh. -laughs and hugs Minwoo tightly- Heheh. Nado, Saranghaeyo."

 

---

 

I held my hand in a tight fist while looking up into the bright blue sky and watched the clouds pass by in bunches. I wonder what Minwoo was doing at this exact moment. Could he be in heaven right now? Or walking in another body, with the same memories and feelings? Nahh... It couldn't be possible he'd be walking around right now. I looked up to the sky again and sighed. I turned and faced Minwoo's stone, again; with soft tears. I will never forget the last moment of your life.

 

---

 

"-beep- Sorry, The number you were trying to reach is unavailable at the moment. Please try again, or leave a message after the beep. *BEEP*"

"S-Suyun-ah..How've you been? I haven't talked to you in so long...How's college? Get back to me soon. I want to see you. Bogoshipoyo. -hangs up and sighs- Suyun-ah...Why won't you contact me? Its been almost two months since the last time we hung out or talked. I'm really worried."

 

~~

 

"-looks at phone- #1 Missed Called# -clicks- ~Mintwoo Oppa.-sighs and clicks out-"

 

~~

 

"Is she really that busy that she can't even tell me she's busy or even contact her boyfriend? -looks at all 60+ msgs sent to her for the past month and a half- I need to see you...I thought you said we could hold this long distance relationship well. -grabs car keys, slips on shoes and jumps into car- Im coming to see you, no matter what you're doing at this moment. -starts up the car and drives to Suyun's university-

-drives up to the school and tries looking for Suyun walking around the college- ...Where is she? ...AHH!!There she is!! ^~^ -drives up behind her slowly and opens the window; about to shout when...-

 

~~

 

Aishh~ Running late! -rushes out of dorm and walks outside- It sure is nice. -looks at phone-

#5 Messages# -clicks- ~No Minwoo (5) -exits out- -stuffs phone back in pocket- I gotta meet up with Haejin! -rushes to the college-

-sees Haejin and waves her hand in the air- "Haejin Oppa!! -runs to him-"

"Oh, You're here! FINALLY!! -huggles and kisses Suyun- Oppa was waiting for you for almost an hour! "

"-laughs- Mian Mian, I was let out of class late, and I had to get ready. Forgive me Oppa? -aegyo-"

"-sighs and nods- Ara..Kaja~ -grabs Suyun's hand-"

"-smiles and follows-"

 

---

 

-closes window and sulks in seat- T-That's not her. It can't be. -shakes it- Andwae, It can't be. It can't be. It can't be. Never. She would never do that...Would she..? -clutches heart- Please God...Tell me that wasn't MY Suyun that I saw hug and kiss that stranger. Please. Im begging you...Tell me that wasn't her. -shakes it off- Get it together,No Minwoo. That wasn't your Suyunnie you saw just now. It wasn't.-drives up to the stoplight to turn and sees the same two people crossing the street- -tries not to look at their faces- I will try this once..and if she picks up... -takes his phone and dial's Suyun's number- -breathes in and out- Please don't pick up...-clutches heart and shuts eyes tight; opens eyes just for a second to see that...- 

 

--

 

Suyun stops to pick up her wallet and takes her phone out of her pocket, checks it, then puts it back in her pocket. At the exact same moment Minwoo's phone sends him to voicemail

 

-tears raidly fills his eyes while trying to breathe- It...can't be ....S-Suyun...W-Wae? How...How could you do this to me..? I guess it's over...-drops phone and makes a turn when the light is still red.... S-Sarang--

 

---

 

-crossing the street when she drops wallet- "Omo! Chakkuman Oppa. -bends down to pick it up when her phone rings;gets phone out-

~No Minwoo~ -puts it back in pocket and continues walking hand in hand with Haejin-

I really can't let this last...I have to tell him. But there just isn't time. And what will he say or do..? I guess I'm just afraid. -shakes it off- I guess...I'm going to keep things as they are for now.

"Oppa! Where are we going?"

"Its a secret. Just wait, arasso? We're almost there..."

Minwoo said that the exact same way...I somewhat had a strange deep thought about him and I.

"Kwenchana??"

"Oh. -nods- Nae, All good. -ambulance sirens go off and a bunch of people run towards the scene- Bwoh? What's going on over there? Should we go see, Haejin Oppa?" "Ahh, nae. Lets go. -both run to the scene-"

--

That car. Where have I seen it? -thinks back- ..... -shakes head- "A-Ani...It can't be...-unattaches the connecting of Haejin and her hand and walks towards the door of the flipped car- -covers while tears rapidly fall from her eyes like pouring rain- M-Min-- ..... -sees the black couple ring on a hand; bends down and starts sobbing-

-

[Suyun's POV] This couldn't be happening. Not now. Even though I wasn't there for him for the past few months, I felt like dying right at this moment. I knew he was the one I loved. I didn't know why I was hanging out with Haein this whole time. "-screams- MIANHAE! MIANHAE MINWOO AH! MIANHAE!!" Tears streamed down my face; they were uncontrollable. "Minwoo-ah!! Palli Dorawa!! JEBAL!! JEBAL!!!!"

 

At this moment, I did whatever I could. I shook his body until I saw a sign of life. Nothing. Haejin suddenly rushed to my side and gripped tightly only my shoulders."Y-YAHH!! What's going on?! Do you know this person?! Tell me, now!! Who is he?! -pats Suyun's back- Don't cry! K-Kwenchana? Jebal, tell me!" I could barely breathe; it hurt to. It felt like a million needles were pounding into my lungs; completely suffocating. My mouth was dead dry. "-shakes his arms off- Just...leave. Jebal. Just Leave." My voice was trembling, but he needed an answer. ...So did Minwoo.

 

"ANIYO! SHIRO! Tell me what's wrong!! -shakes Suyun by the shoulders-" "GO! JUST GO!" With that, he fled.

 

I held Minwoo close in my arms, not even caring about the blood streaming from his head and body down to my arms. I didn't even care about all the worried and confused eyes staring down at us.

 

"Minwoo-ah... MIANHAE! I was stupid! I didn't think! JEBAL! I promise to stay with you and only you!! I promise not to cheat!! I PROMISE! I SWEAR TO GOD! JUST PLEASE COME BACK!" I tightly held onto Minwoo's hand, squeezing it, and not letting go. I felt a slight movement and the tight returned grip of Minwoo's hand.

---

 

"-opens eyes slowly; tears fall slowly- Is this what you wanted? For me to dissapear so you wouldn't have to worry about me anymore? -smiles- You got your wish. Mianhae. For being a bad boyfriend and not keeping this realtionship up and moving. Jeongmal mianhae...You've found someone better than me, and I've seen you smiling so brightly as ever when I wasn't the one standing there next to you. We had memories that I'll cherish. Run to him Suyun. Forget about me. I'm already gone anyway. -lets go of the grip and lays flat- I really loved you...but you deceived it. -chuckles- Even if I weren't lying here on the verge of dying, I wouldn't give you another chance. That's what you are, Suyun. You play with people's hearts and act like you love them, when you don't. Quit the act and act normal. My-- Ani. Kim Suyun...You are erased from my mind, my life...my heart. You hurt me enough, I can't let it happen anymore.-smiles widely while tears drip one by one- Saranghanda...I never stopped. But it ends here. -closes eyes and smiles-" 

 

---

 

Uncontrollably, I layed beside his stone sobbed my eyes out. My heart squeezed and tore apart. I was really done for. I know now that I will never find someone as perfect as him. I regret, Minwoo ah. I regret it all. Im still so sorry, Minwoo Oppa. Im really sorry...I tightly clutched and pounded my chest repeatedly while quietly singing Infinite's Amazing with a trembling tone. Wait for me. I promise not to make the same mistake again... No Minwoo.

 


Wellll. I definitly hope this brought you tears. xDD And the MAIN reason I wrote this One Shot was because my friend Lily, Suyun, decided not to have much care in Minwoo as her bias, so i decided to write this to maybe make her feel guilty. xDD Heheh. Hope you liked it! Please check out my other stories; Vote Up, Subscribe And Comment! -PikaChugaChu3