The Punishment (1/4)

Princess Princess

First off, I'd like to apologize to all of my subscribers that have waited since the beginning. I wish I had a legitimate reason to why this has taken so ridiculously long, but I don't. At some points I did have a lot of stressful school projects and finals, but not really enough for me to claim that as my reason not to update. I hope you'll think it was worth the wait when reading this chapter, and that you'll be willing to wait a little bit  more for the rest. 

 

The second after the sentence slipped past his lips Himchan knew it had been a stupid idea. One would have to be a moron to challenge the mighty Bang YongGuk in anything, much less a first-person shooting game. Too late Himchan realised he had terribly overestimated his own chances of winning, and he now had to pay up; hence the utterly humiliating "Cross-dressing Punishment". Oh Shisus, why had he ever agreed to the stupid bet? The answer was obvious, simply for the satisfaction of seeing, the very much male, Bang YongGuk in some cute and feminine clothing. It would have been a sight to behold, a memory to be cherished, but things just didn’t go according to plan. 

 

That was how Himchan found himself in YongGuk’s bedroom on a Sunday morning, cramped together with a maniacally grinning Hyosung, a too small pile of girl’s clothes and a bag of make-up. Oh, how he wished he hadn’t made the stupid bet. 

 

”Yah, Himchan! Stop sulking and take it like a man!”, Hyosung excitedly said while tugging at Himchan’s, oh so comfortable, male clothes. Sighing and letting out a pained whine Himchan reluctantly began undressing, knowing he’d face Hyosung’s wrath if he didn’t. 

 

On the other side of the door sat YongGuk, lazily slouched on the sofa, watching something unimportant on the TV. He’d scoffed when the smaller male had confidently suggested the bet. The results would have been obvious to anyone, except Himchan. So when YongGuk had, unsurprisingly, won their bet he hadn’t thought the smaller male would go through with the punishment. So to make sure Himchan went through with his end of the bargain, and to assure that YongGuk got a good laugh out of it, the latter male had called Hyosung. She’d been almost too excited to help out and had also been kind enough to lend HImchan some ridiculous female outfit YongGuk had yet to see. A small chuckle escaped his lips as the door to his bedroom slowly opened and Hyosung stepped out of his bedroom.

 

Hyosung was quite pleased with her work. Stepping out of the bedroom she grinned and giggled slightly. ”Hey YongGuk, you ready?”, she said, watching said males face split into a familiar gummy smile while he nodded slightly. Feeling another equally face splitting grin tug on her face Hyosung simply pushed the door open and to YongGuk’s surprise, it was empty. All he could see was the familiar view of his bed and back wall, no sign of Himchan. His grin faltered into a frown as confusion hit him. Where was the younger male? He hadn’t escaped through some window had he?

 

Hyosung watched YongGuk’s face splitting grin falter and his face scrunch up. Feeling the confusion creep up on her too, she glanced at the doorway, finding the reason for YongGuk’s frown. ”Ehm, just a minute”, she cleared and excused herself apologetically. She quickly disappeared into the bedroom from where a stream of curses, followed by Himchan’s annoyed whining, could be heard into the living room. Suddenly, the cursing stopped and Hyosung reappeared in the doorway, her arm linked with another person.    

 

YongGuk was awed. He’d expected to see Himchan, dressed in female clothing; in other words a male, dressed in female clothing. But no, in the doorway stood two girls- Hyosung had her arm linked with a slightly taller girl with blonde wavy hair. The taller girl was glancing nervously around the room letting her eyes, but for a moment land on the blatantly staring YongGuk, before she quickly lowered her gaze onto the floor, eyebrows knotted into a frown. Nervously she began fiddling with the hem of her oversized grey cardigan, a cardigan YongGuk recognised as his own. 

 

While watching her, YongGuk felt a spark of interest and studying her more carefully he watched her long platinum blonde hair naturally curl its way around the girls’ face, framing it nicely, making her look young and innocent. The light make-up managed to bring out her natural beauty, smooth-looking milky skin stretched snugly over high cheekbones and large doe eyes rimmed with long, dark lashes. His eyes lastly landed on her lips, pink and pouty, and his heart unexpectedly skipped a beat. A sudden urge to brush his thumb across them flashed through YongGuk’s mind as the girl nervously bit her lip, showing off her cute rabbit front teeth. Oh how he wanted to nibble on them, feel the softness of them pressed against his own. Wait, what?! Confusedly YongGuk tried to shake the foreign thought off him and let himself be reminded, the taller girl was Himchan, his male friend Himchan.  

 

At a second glance, YongGuk noted Himchan’s clothes consisted of, other than his own cardigan, a white tunic made out of some light flowy fabric. The tunic barely reached Himchan’s slim creamy thighs from where he could sneak a peek at a pair of short jean shorts. To YongGuk’s surprising dismay the rest of the other’s legs were hidden under a pair of dark knee high stockings. The outfit was completed with a pair of heeled sneakers. YongGuk gulped. Himchan looked delicious. Had he been a real girl YongGuk would’t have thought twice about hitting on the girl, but still it was Himchan; his still very much male friend, though he was beginning to doubt it at the moment. Unknown to Yong Guk, while being scrutinised by said male’s gaze, Himchan’s mind was reeling. 

 

Flashback

Even in the safe confines of YongGuk’s bedroom, in Himchan’s mind, the punishment was still indescribably embarrassing. Earlier, when Hyosung had finished dressing him up and left he’d stopped to glance at himself in the mirror. Usually Himchan would have described himself as a ”masculine beauty”, in no way feminine in appearance. He’d told YongGuk of his theory countless times, though the latter always disagreed, insisting on Himchan’s feminine looks and delicate personality. Looking in the mirror Himchan couldn’t but agree with the other male. Like this, he looked like an even more beautiful, sadly female, version of himself.  

 

Surprise, embarrassment and confusion flooded Himchan’s mind and he cursed inwardly. He’d found YongGuk’s cardigan thrown on a chair, wrapping the cardigan around him in a vain attempt to cover himself, Himchan felt a somewhat annoyed sigh slipped past his lips as he noted how surprisingly large the cardigan was on him. Though breathing in the familiar comforting smell of YongGuk, feeling it surround him, surprisingly enough calmed him somewhat. 

 

In the doorway Hyosung suddenly reappeared locking her eyes on the cross-dressing male. ”Yah! Himchan! Out. Now” she threatened. Cowering in a corner Himchan whined something incomprehensible, letting a few curses slip past his lips. Hyosung, growing annoyed, cursed and managed to link her arm with Himchan’s. She managed to, with force one ever would have thought she possessed, dragged him up through the room and to the door where she pushed him in front of her. 

End flashback

 

In the doorway Himchan found himself nervously fiddling with the hem of YongGuk’s cardigan. Still embarrassed by his looks he let himself glance insecurely through his bangs, up at YongGuk. Himchan’s embarrassment though was soon thrown away as he noticed the others blatant staring. As the other male just wouldn’t stop staring Himchan’s annoyance was further fuelled, resulting in him through gritted teeth hissing, ”You done staring, you oaf?”. 

 

Himchan’s annoyed voice rang clearly through YongGuk’s thoughts. Right, the girl was Himchan. The image of the unhappily frowning blonde girl and Himchan’s manly voice contrasted badly, but seeing ”her” an unfamiliar feeling sparked in YongGuk’s belly. He simply threw it off as hunger and took a note to get some food later. 

 

Hyosung, who had taken a step aside, silently watched the electricity spark between the two males. She’d known the two were close, even closer than most dating couples. But seeing them like this, their attraction towards each other was quite obvious. Too bad they didn’t notice it themselves. An idea formed in her head and she closed the gap she’d made between herself and the feminine male. ”Well as much fun as I think we’re having here like this, I think I’ll just take my leave. You, Himchannie, please do take a seat” she said, smiling sweetly while grabbing said male’s arm and lightly pushing him towards the sofa. Inwardly chuckling, Hyosung watched the scene she’d thought up in her mind unravel before her eyes while soundlessly slipping out through the front door. 

 

While Hyosung unnoticeably left the apartment Himchan was not able to be as discreet. Whilst being pushed, and not used to wearing heels, the feminine male stumbled and fell. He fortunately landed across the lap a surprised YongGuk. Their gazes met and both males felt a spark of electricity emit from the spots where their skin touched. 

 

Himchan was the first to snap out of their eyelock, feeling his cheeks heat up and his heart race. He quickly cleared his throat and settled himself beside the other male awkwardly. YongGuk, on the other hand, once again felt the now familiar tingly feeling in his stomach, bouncing, bubbling and whirling. ”Well, I guess my punishment is done then?” Himchan asked thickly through the awkward silence, a spark of hope audible in his voice. There was usually never any silence, let alone awkward ones, between them and it made YongGuk unsure of what to say. ”No” was the only answer he could form in his clouded mind. Damn it, this tingling and bubbling in his tummy had to stop! It was beginning to really annoy him. But the answer to Himachan's question was still a no, but why? It confused YongGuk more than he'd care to admit. Did he want to embarrass the smaller male more? That must be it. Once again blaming the tingly feeling in his tummy on hunger, YongGuk surprisingly insecurely asked ”Ehm, so you wanna grab lunch?”

 

A/N 2

And that concludes the first part! First I'd like to thank Elle, my awesome beta-reader that helped me get this together! This will, if everything goes according to plan, be four chapters. This first part is meant to be like a kick-off chapter that just kinda tries to explain where everyone stands and so on. The next chapter will be solely either Himchan or YongGuk POV, I haven't decided, followed by the other persons POV of the same events.  The last chapter will be a third-person POV chappie that ties everything together nicely.  :D

Hope you enjoyed, please stay tuned for the next chapter that'll hopefully come a bit faster than the last one. 

Constructive critisism is appreciated, and do comment and subscribe if you like it!