Chapter 1 FINAL

Treasured Art: A Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana and Dahyun had been friends for as long as they could remember. They met in elementary school and instantly bonded over their shared love of art. They spent countless hours drawing together, experimenting with different mediums and techniques. As they grew older, their artistic styles began to diverge. Sana favored bold, vibrant colors and abstract shapes, while Dahyun preferred intricate, detailed drawings with a more realistic touch. Despite their differences, they continued to support and encourage each other, always eager to see what the other had created.

 

One day, Dahyun decided to enter a local art competition. She spent weeks working on a spectacular drawing, pouring all of her creativity and skill into the piece. When she finally finished, she knew it was her best work yet. Sana, on the other hand, struggled with her entry. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't seem to get her drawing just right. She felt discouraged and frustrated, but she didn't want to let Dahyun down.

 

The day of the competition arrived, and Sana and Dahyun nervously made their way to the exhibition hall. As they walked through the doors, they were greeted by a sea of color and creativity. Sana's heart sank as she looked at the other entries. They were all so good, and she couldn't help but feel that her drawing paled in comparison.

 

Dahyun, on the other hand, was beaming with pride. She knew that her drawing was one of the best in the competition, and she couldn't wait to show it off. As the judges made their way around the room, Sana felt her anxiety grow. She couldn't bear the thought of disappointing Dahyun, and she began to regret ever entering the competition.

 

Finally, the judges announced the winners. Dahyun's name was called first, and she walked up to the stage to accept her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter