Chapter 1

Two Reason Moving To Seoul

You was in your school,giving an attention to what your teacher Mrs,Shi teached about infront when you suddenly heard a knock on your class door.Mrs She stop and went to the door.Once she open the door,you saw the principal's deputy,Mr Goh and his appearance makes your classmates being noisy a bit.It's because Mr Goh only will went to your class when he have something that important to tell.

You was just quiet and keep watching at both of them talking something before you saw a suprised look of Mrs Shi.Mr Goh and Mr Shi then looking at you.You was curious why they looking at you like that.Then,you saw Mrs Shi wals closer with an anxious face to you and told you to organize your books and carry your bag together with you because you will going to the hospital.Your heart suddenly beating faster and suprised as you heard the word 'hospital' but you followed what she told you and went out from the class together with Mr Goh.

~~~~

You rushed into the hospital as soon as you and Mr goh arrived.You are being so anxious after heard what Mr Goh said about your father and searching for a room where your father at.You found the room and quickly went inside.Your eyes grew bigger and you fell your knees on the floor as you saw a doctor and a few of nurses in there together with your father which is already covered with a white cloth and full with a red blood on it.Mr Goh who's just reached at the room and the people inside there watching at you in symphaty.

Your tears rolled down heavily.

"No...Way.."

That's the only words that you can says on that time.You shakes your head did'nt believe with what had happen.You are crying louder and louder until the people outside heard you.You cupped your face with both of your hands as you feel so hurt in your heart.Mr goh walks closer to you to calm you down.A few of nurses also crying when they saw you're crying.

~~~~

You went in to your house and closed the door slowly as you getting inside.You sits on the floor and leans your back to the wall.Your tears are rolling down again but you did'nt make any sound.You was just quiet when you're crying.It has been one week after your father was buried.On that one week,you did'nt going to the school or going out either except went to visit your father's grave.Suddenly you heard a knock form on your house's door and you quickly wiped your tears and stood up to open the door.

"Imo Kim.."You said as you saw Mrs Kim in front of you with holds a plastic that has a contena in it on his hand.She's your neighbour and the one who took care of you after the death of your foster father.

"Yoon Bae-ah,are you alright?" Mrs Kim asked you worriedly.

You smile and nods.

"You was crying again right.Looks,your eyes are swollen"

You looks down and quiet.

Mrs Kim looks at you and smiles.

"You did'nt eat anything yet right?Here..I bring you this.You need to eat this arasso?"

You looks at her,touched with what she does for you and starts to sobs.

'Yah..Please don't cry anymore honey.It's not good for your eyes"

You quickly wiped your tears and hugs her tight.

"Kamsahamnida...Imo Kim-ah"You said.

"Mrs Kim pats your back with her right hand and nods.

"Neh~ Neh~ I should do this.You are already like my own daughter"

You nods and released her.You take the plastic from her.Both of you're quiet for a moment until Mrs Kim talks again.

"Yoon Bae-ah..Should'nt you finding your real family now?"

You looks at her.

"You should find your real family since your foster father is passed away"

You was just quiet heard what she says.After a while she asked herself to went in to her house since she had something to do.

You was eating hungrily since you did'nt eating anything yet from the morning.Suddenly,Mrs Kim question popped out in your mind and you stop eating.

"Searching for my real family?"

You thought about it many times and only stop when you have decided to move on.

You governance everything that you need to do before moving including your school transfer.You decided to get transferred into the prestigious school WooLim Art high School in Seoul,the school that you've wanted to get in since you're a kids.You understand the requirements for entering the school that you needs to take an audition to get fit into the school.At the same time,the school has open an application to school there so it facilitates the transfer of you school.

 

~~~~

First chapter at all.Anyway,I'll update it again tomorrow.^^ 

See you soon again.And thanks for subscribes~

-bows-