Final

Meet my girlfriend (Oneshot)

 

"Hey, do you guys understand me? Nobody, I mean NOBODY is allowed to touch her. Arasso?" Jiyong asked his other members. But no one answered.

"He's like this every time we do encore stage, aigoo~" Seungri sighed, "Hyung, we all know that you'll kill us if we ever do that. So no need to say again" he said and walked off.

"I'm just reminding, it also includes hyung too. I don't wanna see that 'Alien Couple' thing again. Seriously"

"Aigo, Jiyong-ah, you know that fans do whatever they want. I can't stop them to ship us."

"Hyung, please do not use 'us' in your sentence."

"Aish, you crazy." Seunghyun rolled his eyes. But he can't be mad at Jiyong. Because, everyone knows that Jiyong is oh-so-overprotective about his lady.  Still he hasn't said anything to the fans. 

"Time's up, boys" one of the staffs told them.

"Okay! Let's do 'Fighting' once again." Youngbae said then got up from his seat. All of them gathered together.

"I hope, you guys won't forget.  Let's have fun. So, 1,2,3, BIGBANG BIGBANG FIGHTING!!!" They all went to the stage where other YG Family members stand.

 

This is YGFamily Concert 2013… Jinusean, 1TYM, Gummy, Se7en, PSY, Bigbang, 2NE1, Tablo… And now it is encore stage, time to sing the last song, and have fun with fans.

 

During the song, almost everyone was having fun with others. Top, PSY and Seungri were dancing ssanti, while Sean, Taeyang,and  Chaerin were dancing. On the other side, Daesung was dancing with Minji and Se7en. Only Gummy, Tablo, Dara were half-singing, half-running.

 

And there she is… Fooling around as usual. Jiyong smiled, then suddenly one idea crossed his mind. "It's now or never" he thought.

 

He run to the center of the stage where every fan could see him. He grabbed microphone, and said "ANNYEONG~" In response, fans screamed.

"Ah…, I have something to say~" all people, including YGFam members looked at him.

"Uhm… Can you please turn the music down for a moment?.... Thanks" he said.

"Well, you guys know that I'm still single, right?" "NEEEEE~!"fans almost roared. "But, I really wanna date now, and the person I like is here." "UWAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

 

All family members thought that he just wanted to tease the fans. In fact, he didn't.

Jiyong slowly walked to the spot where 2NE1 girls were standing. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Fans' screaming got even louder.

Then he kneeled in front of Park Bom, and bring his microphone closer to his mouth. "UWAAAAAAA" fans screamed, then quickly closed their mouth.

 

Jiyong stared directly into Bom's eyes, then singed…

 

"You and I together                                  You and I together

Nae du soneul nochijima                            Don't ever let go of my hand

Annyoungiran maleun haedo                       I'll never say 'Goodbye' to you

Naegae i saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae~   To me this world is just you "

 

"Will you be my girlfrieng, Park Bom?"

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Fans were going crazy, maybe some of them even fainted.

Bom was shocked more than ever. Here, in front of many fans, her beloved man is kneeling in front of her, asking her to become his girlfriend. Her eyes became teary, then she just lift Jiyong up and hugged him which caused many fans to reach their limit and scream even louder than before.

 

Then maknae Seungri grabbed the microphone and said "Kiss her, kiss her". Fans chanted together with him too. Jiyong smiled, then kissed Bom's forehead.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Bom was blushing like crazy, then Jiyong hugged him again. But this time, he whispered Bommie's ear "Saranghae, Bommie-yang."

Everyone thought, "This concert will be the most crazy yet romantic concert in my memory." 

 

 

The End.

__________________________________

A/N : Hello people, I'm still alive. :P

If any of you guys are waiting my oh-so-so-so-long-haven't-updated story "Too Hard To Love", then I AM SO SORRY. 

I know that you want to kill me, but I SWEAR I'll update, and complete this story before April comes. 

So, I really hope that you'll like this oneshot, maybe you won't. T___T

If I watched this concert, I'd die with no regrets. XD

Comment, people~♥