FIN

From Take off to I do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was a flight attendant for three years and was happy to be back in her hometown. Their flight today was bound for Japan, and their management had given them a free day to enjoy the country, which Sana was glad about. She could meet her parents, munching her lunch before they took off, forgetting that her friends were talking about something.

 

"Yes, she was a hot captain. I remember Joy calling me because they got a chance to meet that captain," Nayeon said while Sana munched her salad, looking at her co-flight attendant.

 

"I only saw her on Instagram, and many people want to date her," Momo continued.

 

"But she was single though, right?" Mina asked, earning a nod from Momo and Nayeon.

 

"Whoever the lucky girl she gets a chance to date will be the luckiest," Nayeon said before pouting and looking at Sana, who was drinking.

 

"What?" Sana asked, raising her brows, noticing her friends were looking at her.

 

"Aren't you too excited we will have a chance to be on the same flight as a hot captain?"

 

"No?"

 

"Oh my gosh, this is unbelievable! Can't you believe there is one person not simping on Captain Kim?" Momo exaggeratedly said, or that was what Sana thought.

Mina immediately fished out her phone before showing it to Sana, a picture of Dahyun in a pilot uniform with four stripes, signifying a high rank. Sana couldn't deny that Dahyun was a charmer and an attractive person, but not to the extent of her friends, who were literally drooling over Dahyun. Sana chuckled, shaking her head.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I guess I'm just not as into the whole 'swooning over a hot captain' thing as you guys are." Nayeon nudged her playfully.

"Come on, Sana, don't tell us you're immune to Captain Kim's charms! I mean, have you seen those photos? She's practically a celebrity."

 

Sana shrugged, taking another bite of her salad. "I guess I just haven't really thought about it. I mean, she's obviously attractive and all, but I've got other things on my mind."

 

"Like what?" Mina asked, leaning in with curiosity.

 

"Like enjoying free day in Japan with my family." Sana Grinned Her friends exchanged amused glances. "Okay, okay, we get it," Nayeon said with a laugh.

"Not everyone's head over heels for Captain Kim. But hey, if you change your mind, I'm sure there's room for one more in her fan club." Nayeon playfully winked at Sana who rolled her eyes.


"I'm just content on my own," Sana mumbled before tossing her empty salad container into the trash and preparing herself to head to the boarding area.


Sana decided to touch up her makeup as she pulled her luggage, not noticing the broken wheel continuing to roll. She walked confidently, relishing the attention from the many passengers who glanced her way. Her friends had already gone to the boarding area, leaving Sana alone. Just as she was about to enter, she heard a sudden, broken sound. Slowly turning, she saw a luggage wheel rolling away. She then looked at her own luggage, now broken.

 

"Oh, why does this have to happen?" Sana muttered to herself, not liking the stares she was receiving. She wished she could evaporate, and the whispers around her weren't helping at all. As Sana was about to bend down to look the damage, she accidentally bumped into someone, almost losing her balance. Thankfully, the person caught her instantly.

 

"Speaking of a bad day," Sana mumbled, looking at the person who had caught her.

 

Boy oh boy, Sana almost fainted, because the person in front of her was none other than Dahyun, smiling at her.

"Are you okay?" Dahyun asked Sana, who froze on her spot.

 

"DAMNIT, I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO THEM THAT DAHYUN WAS A FREAKING HOT CAPTAIN!" Sana cursed in her mind.

 

"Something happen?" Dahyun eyed Sana until her gaze landed on Sana's broken luggage. Sana tried to hide it, but Dahyun had already seen it and chuckled. Sana almost rolled her eyes because Dahyun was laughing at her broken luggage.

 

"Do you need to do something before boarding?" Dahyun asked carefully.

 

"Uh, I need to fix my makeup, but this luggage ruined it for me," Sana said, and Dahyun smiled.

 

"Okay, that wouldn't be a problem. I'll wait here since you're flying with me, right?" Sana nodded her head, while Dahyun crouched down to look at the luggage.

 

"Go and fix your makeup. I'll wait here," Sana nodded her head before dashing off to the bathroom, leaving Dahyun with her luggage and Sana's broken one.

"Captain Kim, what are you doing here?" Dahyun looked up and saw her co-pilot, Chaeyoung, with her luggage. Chaeyoung raised her brows, noticing another luggage that looked like it belonged to a flight attendant. Chaeyoung turned back her attention to Dahyun.

 

"Um, why are you holding A flight attendant's luggage?" Dahyun chuckled.

 

"An attendant got a ruined luggage, so I'm helping her. Oh, also, since you were going to the aircraft, do bring my luggage. Thanks," Chaeyoung didn't get a chance to speak, especially when Dahyun already handed her luggage.

 

"You sneaky ," Chaeyoung rolled her eyes before pulling both luggage.

 

"Sorry, did I take long?" Sana came, and Dahyun smiled immediately, shaking her head.

 

"Nope, just in time," Dahyun said. Sana was about to carry her luggage, but Dahyun already had a hand.

 

"Just walk,I'll carry your luggage," Dahyun said, and Sana almost fell at how gentle Dahyun was.

 

"But--" Dahyun cut Sana off.

 

"Don't worry about me, just walk. Or maybe you can share your umbrella with me," Sana giggled, and Dahyun swore she was hearing angels laughing.

 

"Sure," as the two went to the boarding area, many flight attendants looked at them, especially Sana's friends, who were almost passing out seeing Sana and Dahyun walking together, with Dahyun carrying Sana's luggage and Sana sharing an umbrella with Dahyun to avoid the heat.

 

"Thank you again, Captain Dahyun, for this," Sana bowed her head while Dahyun shook her hand.

 

"No worries, I'm glad I could help you," Dahyun bowed her head. The two looked at each other, only to break out when Chaeyoung coughed.

 

"The passengers will come in 30 minutes. We will delay our flight if you keep flirting using your eyes," Chaeyoung playfully smirked at Dahyun, who was now blushing, same with Sana.

 

"See you," Dahyun waved her hand before following Chaeyoung.

As Sana entered the cabin crew area, everyone looked at her, especially her friends, with a smirk.

 

"You sneaky little, we thought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter