stalking!?

My stupid classmate

Photobucket

After L leaved me alone I fell asleep. When I woke up in the next morning I stood up, but I forgot my ankle and fell back on my bed again. I hobble in the bathroom and fixed myself. After that I went downstairs and saw my mom sitting at the table. “Good morning!” she said and looked at me. I sat down beside her. “Isn’t your ankle better?” “Ani…Eomma!?” she looked at me asking. “Eomma I’ve found Myungsoo” I said and looked at her. “Is it the boy who gets you here yesterday?” she smiled at me. “Ye” I looked confused at her.

 

After talking with my mom I took my back and went out of the house. I walked to school and thought about L and me. I stood in front of the school but didn’t want to get in so I went to the coffee store and ordered a coffee. When I get the coffee I dank it slowly and sat down on a bench. I felt that someone was looking at me but every time I turned round there was anyone. Suddenly all around me turned black and when I took my hands on my eyes I felt some hands. I put them away, turned round and saw L. “Good morning” he smiled at me and sat down beside me.

 

SUNGYEOL POV

I was walking down the street with my friends when Sunjong suddenly pointed on a bench and said “Hyung isn’t that L?” I looked at the bench and it was really L with Jieun. They were sitting on the bench. Both of them seemed very happy and I wondered why. We didn’t notice them and went into the school. “I wonder why L and Jieun are suddenly that close” Sunggyu said. We sat down at a table in school. We talked about L and Jieun because all of us are wondering how close they both were.

 

“Ok let us do it like that” Hoya said not long before the bell rang. After the bell rang I went in my class andsat down at my place. While I listened to music suddenly someone put my earphones out of my ear. I looked up and Jieun smiled at me. She held my earphones in her hand and played with them. I didn’t know why but I couldn’t be mad at her so I just smiled at her. She looked confused at me and sat down beside me. I couldn’t get my eyes away from her because she was really pretty. Anniiii….she’s Jieun that girl who wake me up every time I sleep and she’s just a friend and not more!!! “Is something wrong?” Jieun looked at me. I shook my head and then the teacher walked in the room. Jieun didn’t go to her place; she just sat beside me and didn’t move an inch.

 

After school

I went to my locker and put my things in it. I looked around and saw Jieun hobble down the stairs. I went to her, put her arm around my shoulder and helped her to get down. She seemed confused because of my help but I ignored her view and went back to my locker. “So let us do that after school” someone whispered in my ear. When I turned round I saw Woohyun. I nodded to let him know that I know what he means.

 

YOU POV

I was confused that Sungyeol was so nice to me today but I ignored it. When I went upstairs I saw L waiting for me. We went to his car, because we wanted to go somewhere to eat something together. We drove to a little restaurant in the city. We ordered some food and talked about our time in Busan but we couldn’t remember many. When we get the food five guys went in the restaurant. All of them wear dark clothes and hided their faces. The guys sat down behind us and ordered something to drink.

 

After eating I went to the restroom. I walked past the five guys and I felt their views on me. When I walked back to the table from the restroom the five guys looked again at me. I felt like I had five stalkers or something like that. I wanted to pay for my food but L had already paid. We get out of the restaurant. “Do you want to go to the beach?” L asked me. I nodded and we drove to the beach and sat down in the sand. The sun was to set but I didn’t have to go home because it was Friday.

 

The sunset was really beautiful and romantic. Suddenly I felt again a view at me and I slowly turned round. I just saw a bush, but it doesn’t seemed normal because I could saw two feet standing outside. I shook my head and turned round again. We sat there for an hour or more and we were talking and talking about all what was happening in the last 16 years we didn’t saw us.

 

NOBODY’S POV

Jieun and l were sitting in front of the water. Not far away from them three guys were sitting behind a bush. They all wore dark clothes and sunglasses although the sun was already set. One of that guys said to the other two “Hyung what did the others said we have to do when they get to close?” “They said nothing but I think we have to prevent it no matter how” one of the others said and smiled badly. “You really mean no matter how?2 “Ye no matter how we also can use a gun” they two continued the talk. “Sungjong! Sungyeol! Don’t be like that we just have to find out why they are that close!” the other guy said. Sungjong and Sungyeol looked at him sadly. “Dongwoo we just wanted to be funny” Sungjong said. “You better practice more for your acting” Dongwoo said and smiled.

 

SUNGYEOL POV

I didn’t know why but I felt hurt seeing L and Jieun that close. And not enough I was sitting behind a bush and looked at them. I felt like a stalker but I didn’t do that because of me it was just because we wanted to find out the reason that they two were so close.  

 

Sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoy reading the story ^^

Please don’t forget to comment and subscribe