fic no. 1 chap. 1

Kelly yu x Jessica jung Kelsic/Jelly

 

“Jess, you ready?” Kelly asked, looking up from her card and towards Jessica. It was the final episode of sisters who make waves 3 and they were now revealing the number of people who voted for either Jessica Jung, Cyndi Wang or Tan Wei Wei. 

“I’m ready when you’re ready!” Jessica replied, getting the kelsic fans screaming.

“郑秀妍队第一轮获得的成绩是346浪花值”(In the first round, Jessica’s team got 346 votes)”Kelly announced. 

After Amber Kuo (Tan Wei Wei’s team’s co-captain) announced their team’s votes (315), the long awaited score for Cyndi’s team was announced.

“王心凌队第一轮获得的成绩是329浪花值(In the first round, Cyndi’s team got 346 votes)”Charlene Choi, or better known as Ah Sa announced.

Everyone started cheering for Jessica as she and Kelly walked hand in hand down the aisle to get their victory flower bouquet. 



 

“Come on jess!They’re gonna start shooting without us!” Kelly grumbled to Jessica who was taking her time getting ready. They were shooting “the Seaside Band”, a follow up of Sisters Who Make Waves where they had first met. Kelly walked over to her when she was mid-way through her makeup and dragged her out the door.

“Kelly!”Jessica said.

“You already look pretty without makeup, now come on!”Jessica blushed and let Kelly drag her to the van.

It was the night of Jessica’s departure (her work Visa was going to expire so she had to go back to korea) . That night in their room, where Jessica was packing and Kelly was on her bed scrolling on her phone, Kelly got off of the bed and snuck up behind Jessica. She put her hands around Jessica’s waist, and lay her head in the crook of Jessica’s neck, causing Jessica to blush. She felt Kelly’s hot breath against her neck and tried to ignore it. 

“Kellyyy” Jessica groaned, ignoring the flames rising on her cheeks

“What?”Kelly replied, bringing Jessica closer and forced her to turn around to face her.

“You know, I’m gonna miss you.” Kelly said, burying her head deeper into Jessica’s neck.

“I’ll come back soon Kelly”Jessica wrapped her arms around Kelly’s neck and buried her head into Kelly. Kelly suddenly stood up, picked Jessica up, put her onto her bed and flopped down on top of her. 

“K-Kelly, what are you doing?”Jessica asked, as she turned scarlet red.

“No! Stop Jessica! Ugh what is wrong with your dirty minded brain.” Jessica thought in her head while quietly enjoying their cuddle.

“Shush”Kelly mumbled into Jessica’s chest and wrapped her arms around Jessica. Jessica wrapped her arms around the taller woman. Kelly then lifted her head up from Jessica’s chest. She lifted Jessica’s chin with her fingers and stared into her eyes, smirking and kissed Jessica’s lips gently. Jessica was surprised but kissed Kelly back, tasting Kelly’s lips. Kelly’s tongue made its way into Jessica’s mouth and soon they were making out. Lili, Zhao Meng(Kelsey/MM/meng meng), Liu Lian(LianLian/LL) and Zhang Tianai(Xiao ai/Crystal [not to get confused with Krystal, Jessica’s sister]) were peeking through their dorm door and giggled like little kids. 

“They finally confessed! See lianlian? You have to confess to Kaiqi soon!”Lili said.

“I’ll do it when this show is over Lili, you have to confess to Zixuan too!” LL said, rolling her eyes

“Shush! I’m trying to enjoy this moment here!” MM said, shushing the two bickering kids.

“Guys let’s give them their privacy, I mean, I don’t think you would want a crowd watching you make out with your “just a friend” Xiao ai said, acting like a mother.

“Xiao Ai is right, let’s go” LL said, dragging MM and Lili with her

“But..But..”Lili said

“Let them enjoy their moment, Lili,”MM said.

“Fineee”Lili grumbled and walked away from their dorm room.

________________________

hii! i apologize for the mistakes in this chapter, im horrible in fan fiction and this is my first one. thank you for reading i really appreciate it :) the next chapter will probably have an explicit/mature scene or it may be the whole chapter. ive written a little bit of it but im incredibly busy these weeks so im not sure when it will be finished. please leave comments! im more than happy to read them

​​​​​​