You

You're My Obsession

"Cute... Beautiful... And charming ..."

"You're so pretty and cute. You made me feel bad and destroyed. Just by looking at you I felt my eyes go blind. I hear your voice every turn deaf. I breathe the scent of each body to make my heart a hundred times faster. "

"Eventually I realized ... I love you."

"I love you so much until Ican’t help this feeling."

"I would like to have you. And this desire driveme crazy even more. "

"But ... You belong to someone else."

.

.

.

~Kiseop pov~

"Kevin!"

I looked at you thatrun fast approachingthat boy. You smile gentlyand your beautiful eyes just stare at that boy figures. Your hand slowly gently ofthat boy’s brown hair.

It .

"You must to see it." That boy take outhisphone fromhis pocket and you're crouched behind hisfield shoulder, putting your hands there. You look like a cat that was perched on the shoulders of employers.

You are so adorable.

"Ah, that's a picture of us time to Namsan, Eli-yah." You askedwith your beautiful voice.

That boynodded and smiled and turned to you. His behavior makes hisface looksvery close to your face. But there was no look of shame from his face, while now face began to redden.

"You look ridiculous. No wonder Xander hyung laugh at you."

"Yak!" You stood up and hit hisshoulder. "You also don’t laugh at me. I was upset because Dongho laughed at that event."You're a bit pout whenyou spoke to him.

That boylookssmilevery gently. His sturdy hand grabbed of yourwaist and played with your fingers.

I don’t likeit.

You play hisstrand of hair carefully with a chuckle. "You know, I don’t like it when tempted because of the photo. I don’t want to remember that embarrassing incident. So you have to remove it."

"Useless, if I removing,itstill a lot of photoslike thisin Xander hyungand others phone." That boytempt laughed again.

You frown again. "Then I was just madatyou."

"Yak! Don’t, please!"He immediately stood up and your blonde hair gently. "Okay,Iwill erase from my phone. But don’t ever you're cranky because of this, arra? "

"Sure!" You looked smilepretty.

Your brown eyesonly captures hisface and figure. Even from where I sit here, I could see the reflection of that boyinyour beautiful eyes. There's only that boy. There's only him, I never existed.

And I hate it.

Whyyou really love that boy? Whyyour eyes always looked directly at him?

Why don’t you ever look at me?

I took out my cell phone slowly and carefully,I steer my cell phone towards you. And ...Take your picture.

Anymore. I got a picture of you. At least, I could have you even just a virtual image of this.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0

I slammed my door and immediately threw my backpack into the corner of the room.

"Why I can’t watched you more than usualtoday?"

I immediately threw myself on my bed. Digital clock in my cell phone screen shows seven o'clock tonight. I have not eaten dinner. Ah, actually I'm very lazy for dinner.

Who cares?

Since in junior highschool,I was alone in my apartment. Appa and umma are busy with their jobs and just send the money to spendmy needs. So if I die, I guess they will not know and will not be too surprised.

I looked at the pictures ofyouon my cell phone screen.

Kevin, or pretty boy that have areal name,Woo Sunghyun.

I first met when entering high school ... Two years ago ...

.

FLASHBACK~

"Why would I be admitted into boy school likethis?" I looked at the boardand looked a lot of name ofstudents accepted in thatschoolthis year. And my name is on the order of one hundred ten of the approximately two hundred and fifty students received.

I hope I never have denied and continue myschool this year.

"Yeah! I received!"

That's when I heard his voice. The voice that sounded like girl. The voice that sounded good and didnt heavy like as boy.

I turned to find hisfigure.

He was standing beside me. When hishair was jet black and the wind slowly making it seem in contrast with a caramel brown eyes like a cat. His skin was white and looked very beautiful in my eyes. He even looks much more beautiful than many girl I've ever seen.

Heis so cute... and beautiful ...

He turned and smiled. This is the first time anyone was as friendly as I know it with a smile."You're also receive?" You asked with a gentle and friendly voice.

I nodded slowly. And instantlyI felt a strange vibration in my chest.

You smiled broadly. "Me too. Hopefully we can be friends. I am, Woo Sunghyun. Butyou can call me Kevin."You held out your hand towards me.

With feelings of fear, I shook it. But only briefly. "I am, Lee Kiseop. See you. "Just then,I immediately went to leave. I dared nottolookingback.

I'm not staring at it far longer. I was afraid I was imprisoned in it.

FLASHBACK END~

.

And two years have passed since the meeting that day. Unfortunately we were not in the sameclass. But when I entered the third grade, I never imagined thatyou were in that class. You're sitting there with people who you know.
You neverchange, only the black color of your hair when it turns light brown. You're still beautiful as ever.

Unfortunately ...

We can’t be friends.

I looked at your picture again on my cell phone screen. And slowly my eye was diverted ofhundredsyour pictures thatmounted on my wall. Yeah, thisisroom full of your picture that I took secretly, Kevin. You don’t know, are you?

You should be mine. At least, I must have some part ofyour figure. Even if it's just a picture of you.Just a picture… of you.

~Kiseop end pov~

.

~to be continued~

.

.

A/N ::

annyeong.. ^^

I'll start write a new of story.. I hope you like this, guys..

please comments or subscribs~ thankssss~