Nacho dip cheese

Nacho cheese
"So, which will it be, string cheese, nacho dip cheese, or shredded cheese?!" questioned the swiss cheese police who just caught the murderous rotten blue cheese.

"Anything but the nacho dip cheese! I beg of you to have mercy on my stinky cheese !" begged the rotten cheese, to I, the almighty block of cheddar cheese, AKA the king of cheeselantis!

"You rotten cheese have caused excessive holes in my cheeseminunes, and for what reason! Oh' thats right, there isn't one! Off with your block of cheese form! You are sentenced to become nacho dip cheese...with jalapeño on top!" I spoke with high power as I slammed my golden cane on the ground.

"Nooooo!" yelled the criminal as he was being carried away to his cheese doom.

I sit back on my throne, being a cheese king is so hard. I always have to speak and demand my cheesminunes! It's so tiring.

I live in my cheddar cheese castle and I must say I camouflage very well.

I snapped my cheesy fingers and called my cheese servants, they were kraft singles cheese.

"You called your almighty cheesiness?" asked the kraft single cheese servant.

"Yes, I am going to make an announcement to my cheeseminunes, so call them forward!" I demanded with my not so indoor voice.

"Right away your almighty cheesiness." said my kraft single cheese servant before walking away while bowing down.

~~~

An hour later, I, the cheese king over looked my cheese kingdom as my cheeseminunes stood before me, they were waiting for the announcement.

My eyes scanned the numerous cheese forms and color when suddenly my eyes beheld beauty.

I saw the iest cheese I have ever laid eyes on, the legs, her square shape, her beautiful snow white skin, she was a one of a kind cheese.

"Bring that cheesy delight to me!" I demanded my kraft single cheese servants who immediately obeyed my order.

I watched as they took her by force and dragged her up to me, she was putting up a fight...feisty I see, I likey!

"Let me go!" I heard her scream as she was thrown to my feet.

"Stand up!" I said and the y cheesy goddess stood up an faced me.

"My, what gorgeous eyes you have..." I said before winking at her.

"My, what hideous cheddar coloring you have...someone has stayed in the tanning machine a wee bit to long...." she said as she turned serious.

"Yah! Your lucky your y! Now let's get married Cinderella!!!" I said as I took her hand.

"I'm not Cinderella! The name is Mozzarella, thats the kind of cheese I am." she stated proudly making me want to marry her already.

"Well, mozzarella will you marry me?" I asked as I wanted to proclaim such beauty mines already.

"Heck no! I don't love you! My one and only love is...Ritz!" she said and suddenly the enemy of the cracker kingdom showed up, and to make it even worser! He was a freaking ritz chips!

"Ritz!" I said in surprise as he took hold of my woman by her well developed block waist!

"Yo." he simply said trying to be cool just cause he comes in packs and a fancy red box!

"How dare you walk into my kingdom and steal my woman!" I yelled in fury.

"It's not stealing if they come to you! Cheese and cheese don't attract...now crackers and cheese on the other hand, now that's the perfect combo!" he said before starting to walk away, "Oh' by the way, the great cheesy puff ball in sky will shine bright today...I would stay indoors if I were you, you might just melt!" he said before walking away with mozzarella!

"I hate crackers! And the great cheesy puff ball of light will not melt us! It is in perfect temperature!" I yelled as he continued to walk away.

"Ah! It burns! I'm melting! I'm melting!" I heard my cheeseminunes suddenly scream in pain.

The great cheesy puff ball was melting them and is was nearing me! Is this the end?! Is the end of my ruling?! It can't be!

"Yah! Where are you going! Protect me!" I yelled as I saw my kraft singles cheese servants running away.

"Sorry King, but every cheese for itself!" one of them yelled back and that's when the great cheese puff ball of light touched me!

"I'm melting! I'm melting!" I cried as I melted due to the heat.

I screamed as my body disappeared until I was a mouse snack small block of cheese!

"Gahh!" I screamed as only my mouth was left to melt.

"Curse you great cheese puff ball of light!" And with that, I melted to nacho dip cheese.

~~~

Where am I?

What am I?

Who am I?

"All hail the great grapeness!" yelled a grape before green and purple grapes applauded for me.

What? I'm king again! The grape king! Cool! And oh my gosh! Is that a y juicy green grape I see! I want her!

Rar~

-----------------------

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WRITE??!!? LOL!!! I like it though!!! Haha, I hope you liked it too Ebbiechan!