Chapter 4

I need you and you want me

Luhan's POV

Min Ah told me that she needs to go to the comfort room

 

"Should I company you?"

 

"No, thank you ert!"

She stood up and started walking but I noticed that she's walking awkwardly like a drunk person. 

"Soo Jin what drink did you gave to Min Ah?"

"Huh? It's only a juice wae?"

I tasted the drink of Min Ah and I noticed that it was a cocktail! I immediately went outside to check if she was okay. I don't know what has gotten into me that I pulled her. I didn't noticed that we entered an empty room. She screamed so I panicked and kissed her to shut her up. It was my first time kissing a girl and the experience was pleasant. She kissed me back and I can taste and it's like cherry maybe it's her lipbalm or the cocktail? I lifted my head to see a better look of her face but then she collapsed in my arms.

"Hey Min Ah! Min Ah!"

I stared at her for a minute then laughed

"Ha! You're so strong yet so fragile. I didn't know that a single glass of cocktail would make you collapse like this"

I carried her outside the room and saw Kai.

Kai's POV

I followed Min Ah but I saw Luhan as well and pulled Min Ah in the other room. I was shocked because I don't know what their relationship is. I wanted to follow them in the room but that would be an unpleasant sight. Seeing Min Ah with another guy, but I'm sure Luhan wouldn't do anything to her so I waited outside. I lean on the wall and it already took 5 minutes and they're still not out. So I decided to open the door but someone already opened it and it was Luhan carrying Min Ah in his arms

"What have you done to her?"

"Uhm no-thing. She just collapsed because Soo Jin gave her some cocktail"

I looked at him judgingly because I'm sure that he's not telling me the truth but I didn't protest.

"Give Min Ah to me. I should head back first, tell the others that I'm with Min Ah"

"Then maybe we should all get back together?"

"No this is not a big deal anyways and everyone's having fun you should get back there before everyone gets worried"

Luhan looked at Min Ah for a sec then head back to our room. I wore my hat and glasses then I placed Min Ah in the back seat of a taxi.

"Gangnam-gu Ahpgujung-2dong 521" I told the ajuhssi who's driving

I can't stop staring at her. Min Ah look so fragile that moment. Her eyes, nose, and lips.  I divert my stare to the window because if not I may not hold back. Then she leaned on me. I didn't know what to do, she's so close to me right now. I faced her and touched her lips with mine. It was so soft and her lips tasted like cherry.

We arrived in their dorms and luckily the door to their room is open. So I entered and placed Min Ah to a bed nearby. I don't know if I should change her clothes but since she's sweating I put a blanket and undress her. It's already enough that I kissed her so it would be too much if I look to her body while sleeping. I tried hard not to peek but as I was putting the panjamas I saw her undies. She looks so tough but her undies are stawberry printed. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

There. I'm done I should leave her here already.

"I'll see you in the morning my Min Ah"

END OF CHAPTER 4

A/N: If you will notice I used the address of the building of SME. I'm not familiar to Seoul so I decided to just use that address :D

A/N 2: Lucky Min Ah eh? Having two kiss in just one night. Aaaah~ I wish I was Min Ah hahaha.

A/N 3: Hope you like this chapter! I updated it as soon as I have read all the good comments thanks guys!