For the First time

H.E.R
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a saturday afternoon when Jimin decided to text her boyfriend and asked him if he wants to go for dinner and do some catch up moment between them because technically they hadn't been able to do so because she was busy with her upcoming exams. She decided to make time because she felt bad for not spending time with him as he always asking her about her availability. She was hoping he would agree to meet because she misses him so much.

She get up from her bed and take a shower as the weather as been humid and she felt her body sweating even though she switch on her ceiling fan. As she showering, she starts to think on what things they can do and regain back their moments. She step out of her bathroom with her covered towel and wet hair and pick her clothing. She take a peek on her phone and see that there's no reply from her boyfriend. She pouts and continue to dress up.

Jimin then grab her bag and bid her mother goodbye before her mother could even say anything. Mrs Yu shakes her head at her daughter behaviour and proceed to do her things.

Jimin then take her phone and call her boyfriend but it was to no avail. He didn't pick up the call. She then got an idea.. she decide to surprise her boyfriend at his house. 

Happily walking towards his house, Jimin sees her boyfriend not far from where she standing and was about to call him but.. she spotted him holding hands with another woman. Her heart shattered upon seeing him holding hands and kissing her. She then decided to go to him and shout his name.

"Yah! Kim Minwoo! You bastard!" she then slaps him in the face and confront him infront of the woman. "Who is she? You cheating behind my back? Is that why you're silent these past few days?" No doubt, she thought he is busy preparing his exams too but turns out..the other thing.

"Is she your new girlfriend?" he keep silent while Jimin asking him. "What did I do wrong until you decide to cheat on me?" she cried.

Minwoo look at Jimin and scoffed. "You really asking me why? You're so busy with your things and you left me on read even when I wanted your attention for a few minutes!" she was stunned. She didn't know he felt that way. All this while, she thought they are actually okay and caught up with school works or projects. 

"I-.. I didn't know y-" he cut Jimin out. "Of course you didn't because you didn't make an effort! We're done!" he left her alone in the middle of a pathway and walk off. 

Jimin was too shock to even realise what just happened. She shakes her head and look at the figure slowly moving away from her then she realise that they are official over. She cried there and there where everyone around her looking at her weirdly but she couldn't care less. Her heart aches. She wipes off her tears and decide to go to a peaceful place. The park.

As she walk to the park, her tears couldn't stop flowing down her cheeks. It hurt her to the point she felt helpless. She's been with him for nearly 3 years and it ended just like that. She sat on an empty bench and that's where she cries hard.

Suddenly one stranger offer her a napkin. "Take it.. wipe your tears off" Jimin take it and thanked the stranger. "Need a listener?" she asked and Jimin shakes her head. She don't want to share her problems with strangers. And so, the person walk off from her before Jimin could even give her napkin back. She decide to go home and rest since the next morning she has school. 

 

 

It's a new day. Jimin decide to wake up early for her new day but seems like she's late. Her alarm didn't rang and that is where she knew she is screwed. She quickly get up and freshen up before rushing down making her way to the door and run to her new school.

While Jimin get ready for school, she went down to have her breakfast. She never skip breakfast because her mom makes the best pancakes.

"Good morning mom" she kiss her mother's cheeks and take a sit. "How's your studies goes? You know you have to focus this semester right?" Jimin nod understood what her mother meant. It is her last semester in university and she needs to get everything perfect. The Yu family is well known to public because her mother is a famous designer in the country. People will of course take interest. Jimin then bed her mother goodbye and off to her university.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter