Chapter 1

3 months
Please log in to read the full chapter

Na Hee Do and Ko Yu Rim have been friends for a while now, both of them being passionate fencers. They've spent countless hours training, competing, and supporting each other. But as time goes on, Ko Yu Rim finds herself developing feelings for Na Hee Do that go beyond just friendship.

One day, after a particularly grueling practice, Ko Yu Rim and Na Hee Do sit down to rest. Ko Yu Rim looks at Na Hee Do, her heart racing as she tries to gather the courage to confess her feelings.

"Hee Do," Ko Yu Rim begins, her voice shaking slightly. "I need to tell you something."

Na Hee Do looks at her, a confused expression on her face. "What is it, Yu Rim?"

Ko Yu Rim takes a deep breath before continuing. "I...I think I like you. More than just a friend."

Na Hee Do is taken aback, unsure of how to respond. She cares deeply for Ko Yu Rim, but she's never thought of her in a romantic way before.

"I'm sorry, Yu Rim," Na Hee Do says finally. "I don't feel the same way."

Ko Yu Rim nods, trying to hide her disappointment. "It's okay. I just needed to tell you."

Na Hee Do reaches out and takes Ko Yu Rim's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "We'll always be friends, no matter what."

........


 

As the days go by, Ko Yu Rim and Na Hee Do become more and more distant. Every time they accidentally meet, Na Hee Do always leaves first, leaving Ko Yu Rim hanging. After a few more instances of this happe

Please log in to read the full chapter