Prologue

My Beloved Abandoned Prince Chanyeol.

In the somber shadow of Arkdukel Temple, Eungi's anguished cry shattered the silence, her voice echoing through the hallowed grounds. Kneeling on the cold stone, her once-flowing brown locks cascaded around her like a curtain of despair. The air was heavy with the scent of iron as the stains of blood marred her fair skin and the delicate fabric of her dress, bearing witness to the tragedy that unfolded.

With tear-soaked blue eyes, Eungi beheld the lifeless figure of her beloved Prince Park Chanyeol, the weight of his demise pressing upon her heart. The prince, known for his kindness, now lay in a cruel and inexplicable death by his own hand.

As Eungi rose from her knees, determination etched across her face, a concealed knife nestled in the folds of her dress spoke of the vengeance pulsing within her. Intent on confronting the perpetrator responsible for Chanyeol's demise, she pledged, "I'll avenge you, my love. No one should meet such a tragic end."

"I'll lay down my life for you, Prince," she declared, her voice resonating with both defiance and devotion. Striding towards the temple door, her resolve remained unyielding.

The cruel sting of a gunshot pierced the air, and Eungi crumpled to the ground, pain searing through her being. Even in her agony, her gaze remained fixed on Chanyeol's lifeless body, her blue eyes mirroring the suffering etched into her soul.

As darkness encroached, she whispered, "I wish I could alter your destiny," a fervent desire echoing in the silent chamber, encapsulating the depth of her love and the torment of an unfulfilled promise.