His Feelings

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been a month since Kwangmin and Eunbi broke up and Eunbi seems to be slowly recovering from the heartbreaking news. On the other hand, Kwangmin just seems to be getting worse. He won't eat much, he would barely get any sleep and he's close to failing all of his classes.

As Eunbi walked out of the school gate, someone called out for her. "Eunbi-yah!" She turned around and saw Youngmin running up to her with a smile. "Feeling better?" She nodded with a smile. The two then started walking back together.

"Hey Eunbi, can I get some advice?" Youngmin suddenly asked. She raised an eyebrow, "It depends. What kind of advice is it?" He shyly rubbed the back of his neck, "Some girl advice." She chuckled, "Sure. Ask away!"

He softly chuckled to himself at her cuteness. "So, I've been crushing on this girl for an extremely long time but she just recently broke up with the boy she really liked. I just want to know if it's a good time to ask her out."

She tapped her chin in thought. "Well, I guess it depends on whether or not she's completely over the break up." He nodded, "Ah, I see. But what if she's on her way there?"

Her lips pressed into a thin line and she stayed silent for a second. "I don't see why not. You did say she's almost over it so I guess you can ask her." He nodded and they continued walking.

When they reached the gate of Eunbi's house, Youngmin stopped her. "Hey Eunbi, can I ask you a question?" She turned ar

Please log in to read the full chapter