24/7

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since Kwangmin and Eunbi have been going out, they have been inseperable. In the morning, they would walk to school together holding hands. During school, they would talk to each other during class or lunch. And after school, Kwangmin would walk her home and kiss her goodbye.

"Can you guys stop being so lovey dovey?! Geez, you're making me so jealous!" Hyemi complained as she bit through her sandwich. Kwangmin had his mouth open while Eunbi held out some meat for him with her chopsticks. He quickly took it and ate it. Eunbi cleared and looked away, blushing. Jinhee patted Hyemi's back, "It's okay. You're not the only one who's jealous." They looked at each other and hugged pretending to cry.

Youngmin looked at Minwoo and he stared back. "Oh alright." He opened his arms and Youngmin hugged him pretending to sniffle. The couple laughed at them, "You know, you can just find your own boyfriend and girlfriend." Jinhee looked up, "Look here missy! It's not easy to find a boyfriend when you have high expectations! It's not like EXO-K's Kai is gonna come walking through those doors asking me to be his girlfriend."

Eunbi pouted, "That it true. But as long as you like a guy and he likes you, you never know what could happen!" Hyemi gave her a look, "Since when did you become a love professional?" "Since I got a boyfriend." Eunbi wrapped her arms around Kwangmin's arm and smiled at him. He returned the smile back and hugged her.

Minwoo faked a gag, "Oh God, I think I'm gonna suffer with you guys every day." Kwangmin shrugged, "Oh well. Love does things to you." The bell rang signalling the end of lunch and Youngmin stood up, "Thank you! I can't handle this anymore!" They chuckled and walked out.

After math class, it was official time for gym. Everyone got out and headed for the changing room. "Don't worry Kwangmin. You'll be able to see her in 5 minutes." Jinhee joked. Eunbi slapped her arm and she winced. The girls laughed and headed in.

Kwangmin took off his shirt and pulled out his gym shirt. "So how's life being a taken man?" Minwoo asked. "You make it sound as if I'm married. And everything is going just fine." Kwangmin laughed. Youngmin tied his shoes and stood up in front of his brother, "Remember what I told you." He sighed and held up his hands, "Look, nothing bad happened yet so I can guarantee that she won't be crying."

Youngmin narrowed his eyes into slits, "Yet." With that, he exited the locker room. Kwangmin looked at Minwoo who shrugged and the two walked out joking around with each other.

Jinhee was ranting on about how terrible her love life was while Eunbi and Hyemi just stared intently at her. "What?" She blinked. Hyemi sighed, "I feel your pain sister." Eunbi smiled, "It's nice having a boyfriend." They scowled at her and pushed her playfully. She tripped on her foot and fell back. The best friends reached out for her but she fell into the embrace of someone else.

Eunbi looked up and saw Kwangmin staring at her. Her cheeks turned red and she stood up. "Mianhae Eunbi!" The two girls got on their knees and pretended as if they were begging for her forgiveness. Eunbi burst out laughing and helped them up saying that it was ok.

Mr. Yoo walked in and blew his whistle. All students turned their attention to him and stood still. "Alright! Get in to pairs and start stretching!" Everyone paired off. Some girls tried to ask Youngmin and Minwoo but they chose Jinhee and Hyemi. No girl tried to ask Kwangmin since Eunbi was his girlfriend.

The two stood back to back and linked arms. Kwangmin bent over and Eunbi was on his back. She screamed in surprise, "Oppa!" He looked at her, "Mian." He put her down, "Don't push yourself if you can't lift me up." She scoffed and bent over lifting Kwangmin a few inches off the floor.

His eyes widened in surprise and he turned his head. She didn't even break a sweat and smiled at him. She straightened up and Kwangmin stumbled. "Wow, I didn't know you were strong." H

Please log in to read the full chapter