First Date Part 1

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunbi's mom freaked out when she heard that she got her first boyfriend. After a happy dinner, Eunbi went to her room and fell back onto her bed. She sat up and touched her necklace while smiling. Her face flushed when she thought about his confession. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. She laid on her side and smiled.

"Malhaeyo MAMA~ MAMA~" Her cell phone went off and she grabbed it. She unlocked it and saw a text message from Kwangmin. A blush crept up to her cheeks and she opened it. "Meet me at Namsan Tower tomorrow at 11 :)" Her eyes widened and she shot up into a sitting position. Eunbi reread it 10 times and finally decided to reply. "Arasso~ ^^"

Kwangmin saw her response and smiled. He then decided to head to his closet and dig through to find the perfect date outfit. After half an hour, he finally picked out the perfect outfit. He held it up to his body and beamed. *Perfect!*

Back at Eunbi's house, she was panicking trying to pick a perfect outfit. She tossed out all of her clothes from her closet onto her bed and floor. Her mother was on the way to her room with some fruits when she stopped at the door. "No, no, NO! Arrgh! Where is it?!" Her mother's eyes widened. She barged in and gasped at the mess she made.

"KANG EUNBI! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" She barked. Eunbi looked at her mom, "U-umma, I can explain." "Go ahead." Eunbi slumped onto the floor, "I don't know what to wear! And it's our first date tomorrow!" Mrs. Kang smiled, "Honey, just be yourself. You don't need to try hard to impress him. If he's your boyfriend, he'll like you no matter what you wear."

She set the tray down on her desk and walked to the door, "You better clean this up when you're done." She gave her a glare and left with a smile. Eunbi made a face at the door and started to dig through her clothes again. She threw jeans here and shirts there. She grabbed a white, baby blue and orange striped shirt with shorts and held them to her body. She stood in front of her mirror and smiled satisfied.

*Finally, I found the perfect outfit* She smiled and turned around, but frowned. Her bed and floor were covered with her clothes. She set down the outfit on her computer chair and rolled up her sleeves. "Okay Eunbi, let's get cleaning. FIGHTING!" She cheered herself on and started cleaning.

Eunbi grabbed a fork and stabbed a strawberry. She popped in it and chewed. Her room was practically glistening from her clean up. She put her hands on her hip and looked around. "Oh yeah~. I did a great job." She finished eating the fruits and showered. She changed into a gray tank top and track shorts. She pulled the covers over her body and fell asleep.

"Doraga geuttaero nae salmui danhanbeon gidohaetdeon daero ireohge oechimyeo sarangbiga naeryeowa~" Eunbi turned off her phone alarm and smiled at the song. "Kim Tae Woo, you never fail to make me happy with Love rain." She picked up her clock and checked the time. Her eyes widened and she screamed. Her dad ran upstairs to her room with a baseball bat in hand and burst through the door, "WHERE'S THE ?!"

He looked around and saw no one, "What the? Why did you scream?" She made a conflicted face, "It's 9:30! I don't have much time to get ready!" Mr. Kang was confused. He shrugged and left. Eunbi struggled to get out of her bed and fell on her . "Oww! Gotta get ready!!!" She ran to the bathroom with her clothes and did her morning routine.

After 40 minutes, she was in her outfit and had a towel wrapped around her hair. She sat at her vanity and started blow drying her hair. When she finished, she took her curling iron and curled the ends of her hair lightly. She tousled it a bit and sprayed it with hair spray. She grabbed her brown messenger bag and ran down the stairs.

She slipped on her sandals and screamed, "BYE MOM! BYE DAD! I'LL CALL YOU WHEN I'M COMING BACK!" She ran out leaving her parents dumbfounded. Her mother sighed, "Young love. Reminds me of us back then." Her father smiled, "I know." He gave her a peck on the lips and continued eating his breakfast.

Eunbi looked at her wrist watch and it was already 10:45. She ran to the bus stop and got on. The bus was a bit crowded but not to the extent where bodies were squished against each other. *Come on, come on!* She chanted that in her head. Soon, the bus came to her stop and she got off. She speed walked to Namsan Tower.

Kwangmin stood at the park and looked around. Girl

Please log in to read the full chapter