Consequences

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV:

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I carefully got up and winced. I touched my abdomen and remembered that I had a broken rib. I sighed and got ready for school. I straighten my uniform and grab my bag. "Noona! I'll carry that for you. Kaja, I'll help you down." Jaemin. I gave a small smile and thanked him.

My parents were in the dining room already. "Eunbi-ah, eat some breakfast." appa said. I sat down and started eating some food. Umma handed me some pills and I just took it without a word. They were painkillers. "I'll drive you to school today." appa said. I looked at him in surprise and he said, "What? You're still limping because of all those bruises. So I might as well drive you to school until you're stable." I smiled and said, "Komawo appa. Let's go then." I said goodbye to umma and Jaemin and left.

Kwangmin POV:

I waited at the gate with Youngmin and Minwoo. We were waiting for Eunbi. "Oppa!" we heard. I shuddered and knew that it was Miho. She was right in front of us and tried to show some aegyo, but it just creeped us out. "What do you want?" Youngmin asked in a cold tone. "Oppa! I thought you guys were waiting for me!" she said in a cute tone. Minwoo replied boringly, "We're not waiting for you, we're waiting for her."

A black car stopped in front of the school gates and Eunbi hobbled out. She waved goodbye and saw us. "Annyeong." she said with a small smile. I can tell she got her wounds treated at a hospital. Minwoo walked over and took her bag. "Kaja." he said. She nodded and went until Miho said, "Wait a minute. , I told you to stay away from my oppas."

Eunbi POV:

I was trying really hard to keep in all of my emotions. I was angry, pissed, sad, and furious. "Looks like you want another beating." Miho said. I balled my hands up and started to shake. Minwoo noticed and tried to calm me down. "Can you stop bothering our friend?" Kwangmin said. She scoffed and said, "I can, but I choose not to. I can do whatever I want. I'm a queenka. You're kingkas, so why the hell would you hang out with this loser?"

That was the last straw. My hand without the brace met her face with a hard slap. Everyone in the courtyard stopped what they were doing and turned to us. The sound of impact was really loud. She turned to face me with a hand on her cheek that was now red. "I've had enough with you. I don't care if you pick on me. I don't care if you try to ruin all of my posessions. But do NOT take away

Please log in to read the full chapter