fin.

To be a Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Growing up, Karina has always been ambitious. She has these goals that she vows to achieve no matter what. And that's one of the many things that I like about her.

When she starts dreaming of something, she sets her mind onto it and think of ways to ensure that it happens.

Here are some of her dreams that she shared to me and we promised to fulfill together..

Going to New Zealand,

"Love?" I called out for her after putting my shoes on the shoe stand just beside the door,

She's not responding but I can hear the faint sound of our television. My baby's so focused on watching again.

I went to our living room and there I saw her sitting cross-legged in the sofa while munching chips.

Ah, she's watching again. But this time, it's not shark nor crocodile documentaries. It's a vlog about New Zealand.

"New Zealand, love?" I asked, kissing her temple after and then she welcomed me with her warmest hug ever.

Then she tapped the space beside her for me to sit and she nodded excitedly, "Yes, love. We'll go there after we graduate and feed cows, alright?"

So it's cows that she's interested now, huh? Or maybe the sceneries? Whatever, she's so cute so I'll make sure that it will come true.

"Of course, we will. How about we start planning and saving up for that trip, then?" I asked.

"Really? Aren't you tired? You should rest first because you've been up all day, love.." She then pouted and rested her head on my shoulder.

I caressed her head, "I'm not tired anymore because I have your warmth to energize me. So, let's plan?"

Karina fake cried and kissed my face multiple times before getting a paper for our trip planning.

New Zealand, wait for us.

Adopting a chubby cat and name it "Orange",

"Love, I want to have a pet, please?"

Oh, god..Here she is again.

"No, love, we are not getting a baby crocodile for a pet." She's so....Why did she discover that vlogger who takes care of a crocodile inside his home? Yeah, he had a separate room with a pond for the crocodile to swim on but still!

She's striking me again with that cute eyes, grr.

"Listen to me first, love, it's a cat.." Now it's a cat. Atleast it's a cat!

I stopped typing on my laptop to look at her and urged her to say more, then she took out her phone and saw me a picture of her and a cat.

"So, I went to a cat shelter with Gigi yesterday and I saw this cat who looks like Garfield.. He's so chubby and clingy, love. I felt a connection with him instantly! i called him Orange and his tail wagged!"

Yeah, they look cute and she even showed me a video that the cat really didn't want to leave her lap.

"But isn't this too sudden, love? I'm not against of it, I just want you to make sure that you want to adopt one. Think of it first, give yourself a week to think just to make sure if you really want it or it's just a passing feeling.." I said and she lowered her head a bit, so I went to the other side of the table to sit beside her and kissed her forehead,

"But I really want to.." She answered with her soft voice.

"If you really want to, we will. Just think thoroughly first, just a week, love. I will go to that shelter myself tomorrow to ask for time so if you're decided, we can go and adopt Orange. We're more than ready to be a fur parent so there's no issue about it." I answered, convincing her more to think about it because sometimes she just really decides impulsively then regret it afterwards.

She then nodded and smiled before cuddling me while I do my paperwork. "Okay, love, sorry for being too pushy.. I'll think about it thoroughly, promise!"

Getting that doctorate degree in teaching,

"Hey, what's the matter? Why does my girlfriend look so down?" She's staring blankly at her laptop so I opted to take a look and saw her searching for some schools.

She then sighed and hugged me by my waist, "It's just...I'm struggling to find a great school for my doctorate, love. This one school that I'm hoping to go doesn't have any available slots anymore.."

"Oh god..." I exclaimed and gave her a peck on her crown,

"Maybe it's not meant for me? Maybe I should be contented with my masters, then.."

I gently held her hand and untangled her arms that's around my waist, then I kneeled with one knee and looked at her, that's when her tears started to fall, "Shh..hush, my love. I know you're disappointed because you cannot go to SNU but there's plenty of schools out there where you can take your doctorate, you can go to an American school like Harvard if you want to.."

I wiped her tears, "But that's too far, love..I can't leave you.." She said, sniffing.

I smiled, "Who said you're leaving me? I'll be going with you, that's for sure."

And so we went on and contacted personnels from different universities abroad.

Getting her first tattoo,

"Aw..." Her tiny hand tightened her grip onto mine when she felt another force of the needles.

We're in a tattoo shop and we're both getting tattooed. It's her first time, while it's my third.

I currently have two tattoos, one located in my collarbone on the right, it's a roman numerals of the date we became official, and one located in my ribcage below my chest on the left, J ∞ M.

It's her first time getting one and it's on her wrist, it's Kim with a flower beside it.

She's always been afraid of needles so I don't know how and when she decided to have a tattoo and I feel so loved because it's my last name that she'll be tattooing on her wrist so I decided to do the same.

I just finished my tattoo on my right wrist,

Always Yu ♡

Skydiving,

"Heol....Are you really sure about this, love?" I asked, for the nth time. I am so baffled about this and I don't feel so sure too!

She nodded excitedly and pressed the gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter