Finding Solace

Nightmare's Embrace
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the quiet hours of the night, Hwasa found herself tangled in a web of unsettling dreams. 

The world around her shifts into a hauntingly surreal scene, where every detail feels achingly real yet painfully distorted. She finds herself standing on the sidelines, watching as Moonbyul and Solar, her two unnies, share moments of laughter and intimacy, but with a palpable absence where she once stood.

The air feels heavy with the weight of her heartache as she witnesses Moonbyul's affectionate gestures towards Solar, the warmth in her eyes mirroring the love Hwasa once believed was reserved for her alone.

In her dream, the leader, oblivious to Hwasa's turmoil, reciprocates with gentle touches and shared glances, igniting a pang of jealousy and longing within Hwasa's chest.

As the nightmare unfolds, the maknae becomes a ghostly observer in her own life, forced to witness the gradual erasure of her presence from the intertwined lives of Moonbyul and Solar. Scenes flash before her eyes like cruel snapshots of reality – shared meals where there's an empty seat at the table, whispered conversations where her name is never mentioned, and tender embraces where her arms ache to belong.

The sense of isolation intensifies as Hwasa navigates the fragmented dreamscape, her footsteps echoing hollowly against the backdrop of a world that no longer recognizes her. Each passing moment feels like an eternity as she grapples with the suffocating certainty tha

Please log in to read the full chapter