Bankrupt

Forced Marriage

~~The Next Morning~~

You woke up to see Youngmin sleeping beside you, you weren't freaked out because you remembered what happened last night.  You and Taemin went on a date, then you watched a movie but met his Ex-Girlfriend, then you asked him to take you home and he told you to forget about what happened and just go on with the days not thinking about what happened. You sighed as you sat up from your bed slowly, scared to wake Youngmin up because he was tired of comforting you last night. You went in the bathroom and washed up. When you were done, you went outside but Youngmin wasn't there. You just shrugged it off and changed into some decent clothes to wear.

When you were done changing your clothes, your phone suddenly rang. 'Hello Hello Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo, Hello Hello Jamshi yaegi hallaeyo'. You picked it up and looked at the caller id, it was Taemin. 

~~

"Hi Oppa."

"Hi SungBin, how are you feeling today?"

"Uhmm..o.k?"

"Really? That's good."

"Why do you ask Oppa?"

"I just wanted to know."

"Ohhh.."

"Uhm...SungBin, can we meet at the park at 12:00?"

"Sure Oppa....I can, see you later."

"Yeah, bye..love you."

"Hehehe, love you too Oppa."

~~

You went downstairs and smelt baked eggs and bacon. You smiled as you went in the kitchen, your mom was cooking for the first time. You asked your mom why she was cooking and the maids weren't, she just smiled at you and put your food on the table to eat first and Appa will explain it to you and Youngmin. You nodded and sat down. After a few minutes Youngmin came to the kitchen and said good morning to you and your mom and he asked the same thing but he got the same answer, so he sat down not before ruffling your hair.

Then after a few moe minutes your dad came and kissed your mom as he sat down across from you and Youngmin. He inertwined his hands together meaning he had news to tell you and Youngmin. The 2 of you stopped eating as your mom sat beside your dad and held his hand and smiled. Your dad took a deep breathe in and out. 

"Guys..I have to tell you something."

"Sure Appa..tell us." Youngmin said gesturing him to go on.

"Well, our company is bankrupt." Both of your and Youngmin's eyes widen.

"What? How could it be bankrupt?" You asked.

"Well...that we don't know..a person from a big company came to us and told us that...we were shocked and scared. How can we afford your college? How can we pay for the house."

"I will work dad..or maybe I can marry someone from a rich family." Youngmin said.

"Yes Appa, I could work in one of those cafe's near my high school. Usually it's crowded in there." You said.

'We will think about that..but right now..we just need to deal about how we can try to get our company back...SungBin tomorrow, you have to get ready o.k dear." You were confused.

"What?" You asked but your dad was already gone. You were done eating and you looked at the clock, it was 11:00, still 1 more hour before you go to the park. You decided to go to your computer and find more details about your company that was bankrupt.

You finally found what you were looking for, it said; 'Company Bankrupt!! Mr. Jo the HeadMaster and aslo Owner of the company that was rich is now comming to it's end..his company has been bankrupt. Their was no reason why it was bankrupt and it still remains a mystery.'. After reading the news ad, you turned off your computer and laid down on your bed. 'I wonder how..daddy's company can be suddenly bankrupt..' You thought. 

You looked at the clock again and it was 11: 45. You got up, took your bag and phone then went downstairs. Youngmin was watching T.V while your mom was in the kitchen. You went to your mom and told her that you were going to the park, she nodded and you went out. On the way to the park you were still thinking about what your dad said. Why should you be ready for tomorrow? Is something gonna happen tomorrow? Is it good or bad? Those questions have been running around in your head. But then a a voice made you come back to reality. It was Taemin. He was calling your name while waving his hands in the air. You chuckled at his childness and walked over to him.

"Hi Oppa!" You said cheerfully.

"Hi SungBin, I called you to go to the park today because I wanted to make-up for everything that happened yesterday." He said with sincere eyes.

"Really Oppa?" You said sounding excited.

"Yep..I'm sorry that I lied to you and I regret it, so now I'm gonna make it up by going to Lotte World!!" He said smiling widely.

"Really Oppa...wow thanks...I forgive you already...hahaha." You said laughing a little.

"Chincha?!?! Wow, I'm happy that you forgive me..so now let's go to Lotte World!!" He said taking your hand and running over to the bus stop.

~~

Meanwhile, your dad was watching you from afar as he was talking to somebody.

"So..how are we gonna get rid of that child?" The man asked curiosly.

"Well, i think he will go away when he hear the news..he has been nothing but trouble for SungBin." Your dad said and leaned in his chair.

"Really?? She's smiling and laughing with him, it means she love him." The man said looking at your dad with seriuos eyes.

"Not for long." Your dad said and inertwined his fingers.

~~