Chapter 01 : It's My Birthday

Not A Juliette

 

October 24th, 2010

Dream Team Recording Set

 ‘Saengil Chukkae Jung Soojung!’ Krystal thought to herself, looking around. No one knows how she really wish she could meet Choi Minho in this program. He always accompanied her here, but now she has to do it all alone.

“Krys, the filming is almost start!” Victoria called Krystal, making Krystal out of her own thoughts.

Krystal watched other contestants falling one by one. This general obstacle is her first time. Many people said it’s really hard. Krystal didn’t think that’s easy either. She made plans in her head. Pretending there’s Minho, being her so-called coach like usual.

The MC called Krystal, made her realize that it’s her turn. She walked slowly to the MC’s place. The MC started to ask her questions scripted. But to her surprise, the MC asked her about Minho. Nonetheless, it’s not Jung if she looked really surprised. As usual, she kept it all herself.

“There’s no Minho oppa. I feel a bit empty” that’s a total lie. She felt totally empty. She can’t even concentrate. Then the MC asked her another question about Minho. Krystal repeated what her beloved oppa told earlier, “He said to me to be careful, so I won’t hurt myself.”

After those little scandalous interview and happy birthday song, Krystal began her challenge. She’s extremely nervous, made her failed to push the timer button. She felt a little bit embarrassed.

Seconds felt like minutes for Krystal while doing her general obstacles. She’s going to the fourth obstacle, the hardest part. She’s pretty confidence. Minho taught her what to do on some obstacles. This one included. She stopped for a while, catching a breath.

After stabilizing herself, Krystal took some steps. Everything went smoothly at the first half of the obstacle. But seconds later she felt like flying and landed in a pool.

“I can’t believe I just fell down” Krystal can’t hide her shock when the MC and her Victoria unnie came to her.

“We can’t believe our ace just fell either. But sorry to say, Krystal you’re eliminated.” The MC stated.

As the filming continued, Krystal doesn’t talk so much. She only talked to SISTAR Bora, inviting her to her birthday party later on that night. She was happy when the filming ended, bringing Bora as the Yeoja Dream Team Queen of The Queens. Even Krystal was a bit upset, she’s happy for Bora.

~~

‘At least, I can play with Sulli and Vic umma at dorm.’  Krystal, Victoria and their manager were in the f(x)’s car, on the way dorm.

“Krys, I have to go filming WGM right after this and Sulli is accompanying Luna. So, do you still want to go to our dorm or just go home instead?” Victoria said to Krystal make her, once again, shocked.

‘It’s my birthday and I have to spend it all alone. Ugh, not again. I don’t want to be lonely in dorm, but I will feel even more lonely in home.’ Krystal can’t decide where should she go. She was thinking about playing in SHINee’s dorm before she remembered SHINee is in their fan signing event.

“Just drop me at the nearest Starbuck to SM building. I think I will wait for all of you to go home in SM building instead.” Krystal said to Victoria. But Vic just replied her with a sorry smile.

~~

“We’re here! Krystal, after manager oppa drop me at WGM filming site, he will comeback here to pick you up. Wait for him! Don’t go anywhere, arraso?” umma Vic lectured her youngest daughter.

“Ne, ne, arraso. Just go, I don’t want to wait too long.” Krystal pushed Victoria to the car. She wasn’t happy, of course.

Krystal got in the Starbuck stall. She doesn’t much into coffee, but today she just felt like she wanted to drink all the coffee in that café. She stood in front of the bartender for a long time. She actually didn’t know what to buy. Even the bartender seems bored waiting for her.

“One Americano, please!” A new voice was heard beside Krystal. A familiar voice.

“Junho oppa?” Krystal looked to the voice’s direction. Then, she found her own best friend standing beside her. Since she didn’t know what should she ordered, she decided to order what Junho just ordered, “I want that too.”

“Krys? You drink Americano? That’s weird.” Junho looking at Krystal in disbelief. Krystal just faking a smile, making him curious. He can’t help but asked, “is there something wrong?”

“Well, I’m not in good mood right now. Wanna chat for a while?” Krystal asked Junho when their order’s ready. She was really happy that she found Junho. She knew he won’t reject her, especially on her birthday.

“Oh, so sorry Krystal-ah. I’m on hurry right now. 2PM is really busy nowadays. You know it, right?” Junho took a look on his watch. It’s time for him to go. “Sorry, Krys, have to go now. Bye!”

Krystal couldn’t believe Junho just left her, without even a single happy birthday. She took a sit with more upset feeling in her heart. It’s the loneliest birthday for her. If Junho refused to accompanying her, no one will do. She drank her Americano until nothing left.

When Krystal wanted to order some more, her phone suddenly rang. It’s from her manager oppa. And Krystal picked it up, “Yoboseo?”

“I’m in front of Starbucks. Kajja!” f(x)’s manager talked as soon as he heard Krystal’s voice.

“Alright, I’m coming.” Krystal replied him and break off the call.

~~

Krystal was really quiet in the car. She just wanted to reach SM building as soon as possible.

“Okay, we’re arrive. Go to f(x)’s practice room first, I have to meet someone. Go straight to practice room, I need to talk to you there. I’ll be there in ten minutes and I don’t want to found that room empty. Got it?” f(x)’s manager lectured Krystal with a long long words.

Krystal had no choice except for going straight to her group’s practice room. Actually she was surprised by her manager’s words. She knew he will only said those things when they’re in serious trouble. And not obeying her manager’s serious words like that equals some punishments.

SM building was really quiet. Like no one in there. Krystal was passed trough SNSD’s practice room but, not like what she was expected, it was empty. So, she just go straight to her own practice room. She opened the door and suddenly

“SURPRISEEEE!!!!” everybody was there. Krystal’s real sister, Jung Sooyeon or well known as Jessica of SNSD, Krystal’s band mates, f(x) Victoria, Luna and Sulli, Krystal’s best friend and even his band mates, Junho and 2PM. Krystal’s sunbaes from SM, Super Junior, SNSD, and DBSK’s Changmin and Yunho, are there too.

Krystal can’t hide her shock. She is really really happy.

Suddenly, the light was down. Happy birthday song was echoing in the room. It sounds so beautiful for Krystal.

Saengil chukkae hamnida

Saengil chukkae hamnida

Saranghaneun, Jung Soojung

Saengil chukkae hamnida

Apparently, someone was coming out from the back of the crowd. Brought a blueberry cheesecake with 17 candle on it. Krystal can’t saw who is that. Before that person talked, “Make a wish little girl.”

Krystal couldn’t have shock more. That’s the voice she missed for a long time. The voice she really hoped to hear again every day and night. The voice that she knew really well. That’s her.

"Amber unnie!"

*********

Well, I really hope someone's reading it, keke xD

You know, I've been working on this first chapter for quiet a long time.

And I finally posted it on my birthday xp

So yeah, it's my birthday!