Encounter

Perfect Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura watched with growing concern as a bouncer assisted an unconscious woman she had never seen before. Approaching him with worry about her well-being he explained that she had likely passed out from drinking too much, Sakura asked, "What's her name? Do you know anything about her?" The bouncer shook his head, replying, "No idea who she is or where she’s from."

Feeling uneasy about leaving the vulnerable girl alone, Sakura took matters into her own hands. "My shift is over, so I'll just take her home. Can you please call a ride for us?" The bouncer nodded. "No worries."

Walking out of the club with the unconscious girl, Sakura hailed a taxi and held the girl close as they rode. The driver gave her a curious look, but Sakura just shrugged and settled back into her seat, unable to explain her actions to a stranger.

Inside her cosy apartment, Sakura couldn't shake the feeling of unease as she watched the mysterious girl sleep peacefully in her bed. It was the first time she had brought a complete stranger home, and while she knew it was a risk, she couldn't bear to leave the vulnerable girl alone.

Sakura sat by the bedside, deep in thought. She couldn't help but notice how innocent the girl looked, despite the dishevelled state she was in. Her heart went out to the girl, and a surge of compassion drove her actions.

As minutes turned into hours, Sakura contemplated what to do next, her mind racing with questions about the unconscious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter