fin.

Good
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Heeseung, hi."

Sieun felt relieved when Heeseung answered her video call as she assumed her boyfriend would ignore her after their argument earlier today that didn't get resolved. After having time to cool off, she wanted to discuss their earlier heated conversation with her boyfriend in hopes to settling it out.

"What is it, Sieun?"

She slightly frowned at his cold greeting, but it was to be expected as they didn't resolve their argument.

"Let's talk." Sieun suggested with a hopeful look.

"No." Heeseung declined with a serious tone.

"I don't wanna hear it now."

"But I think it would be a good i-"

"You didn't want to listen to me then," He shot her a cold look, "So I don't wanna listen to you now."

"Yeah, I know, but can't we jus-"

Heeseung interrupted his girlfriend again, not giving Sieun time to explain what she wanted to say.

"Look, Sieun. I'm not feeling good at the moment."

He sighed before speaking again with that aloof demeanor.

"I don't wanna see your face or talk to you right now."

"Jus-"

"Just hang up."

He shot her an indifferent look and she didn't like this side of him.

"Wait a minute. Let's ju-"

"No." He declined once again.

"Just hang up. I'm not in the mood to deal with you."

That hurt. Her face hardened and accepted this was how it was gonna go.

"Fine, Heeseung."

"Good, Sieun."

"Is that what you want?"

Sieun gave him another chance to change his mind. Yet, if he didn't, then she would have to do something about it.

"Yes."

She wanted to make sure if he was serious about it.

"Really?"

He sighed, annoyed.

"Yes. I already told you that, Park Seiun."

He gave her a bored look.

"What else do you want?"

"Nothing now."

She refrained from falling apart in front of him.

"Okay, then. So, hang up.""

She went along with his words, giving him the same energy back.

"You'll never see or hear from me ever again for good, Lee Heeseung."

"Wh-"

"We're over, Lee Heeseung."

Sieun ended the video call as Heeseung stared at his mobile device's screen, bewildered.

"Wait."

He had a bad feeling about this.

"What just happened?"

Soon, Sieun blocked Heeseung's number and anything else related to him so that she wouldn't have any type of communication with her now ex-boyfriend ever again. If he didn't want to talk to her or even see her face, then there was no point in keeping any form of contact with her ex-boyfriend. Sieun was gonna make good on her words. Maybe it was a rash and careless decision in the heat of the moment, but Sieun didn't care. Or maybe she did, but didn't want to think about it.

"I hope you're happy, Lee Heeseung."

She tossed her phone on to her bed while rising from her bed as she ran a hand through her hair while second guessing herself.

"But is this good for the both of us though?"

She shook those thoughts away, trying to pretend that this didn't affect her too much.

"I need a shower to clear my head."

Sieun grabbed her things and left her room to shower. Later she returned to her room, feeling refreshed and much calmer than before. Or what Sieun had told herself. She sat on her bed and towel dried her hair while trying to not think about what happened not that long ago.

"What if..."

She scowled.

"Stop it. Stop thinking of it."

Then again, she spent her shower distracting herself from playing out different scenarios of how things could've turned out instead of the one that happened. However, Sieun shook those thoughts away, scolding herself for even thinking of her ex-boyfriend again. She sighed, lazily tossed the towel off to the side, lay down on her bed with her hair spread about above her to dry easier, and grabbed one of her large stuffed toys to hug. Sieun's younger sister, Yiseul, knocked on her door a moment later, asking

Please log in to read the full chapter