Final

Drunk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m here personally to clear things up before any other party spread false rumor. Please tell me honestly, do you have any kind of romantic relationship with my artist?” Minho couldn’t read Jinki.

 

“Which one?” Jinki looked up from his table. “I’m close with Taeyeon, Luna is my ex, I spent a night with Jessica, and just yesterday I kissed Joy on the lips.” 

 

“What the , hyung.” Minho yelled. 

 

He has been trying to be all professional and serious the whole time. But the person in front of him, Lee Jinki, one famous chaebol in South Korea, which was also his friend, really made Minho’s fuming. 

 

Jinki laughed. “But still, the answer to your question is of course no. I’m not dating anyone. So please take care of any upcoming scandal that involves me. I know you are an expert.”

 

“That is what i’m planning to do. But I really wish you understand the mess this might cause. If you date anyone from my agency, the least you should do is to be not get caught.” 

 

As a CEO of biggest entertainment agency,this was not the first time Minho has to deal with the same , but he needed difference approach to solve it now, only because Lee Jinki was a big name in Korea. 

 

They were still in the middle of talking when Minho heard a knock on the door, before Jinki said a simple “yes”.

 

“Excuse me, Sir. May I come in? This is important.” 

 

“What is it about, Taemin?”

 

Taemin smiled and greeted Minho with a nod before walked to Jinki’s table and explained some documents for his boss to sign.

 

“Thanks, Sir. Please let me know if you need anything.”

 

Jinki didn’t pay attention to Minho at first, but now Jinki saw how Minho’s eyes followed Taemin who was walking to the door about to leave the room. Taemin closed the door and Jinki couldn’t help but laugh hard. And that laugh startled Minho more than it should.

 

“You like him, huh?” Jinki asked between evil laughs. 

 

Minho cleared his throat loudly while his face burning hot. 

 

“Can’t blame you though.” Jinki got up and whispered, “He is a beauty, isn’t he?”

 

“It’s not like that, hyung.”

 

“Why don’t you leave some pf your stuffs here? I’ll ask Taemin to return it later tonight.” Jinki winked.

 

Minho refused at first but still did as per Jinki’s advised. He was such a loser.

 

***

 

There was a ding from the front door. Minho rushed to open it. He did expected someone to come. He fixed his hair and clothes before opening the door. 

 

“Hello, Sir.” There stood Taemin with a familiar smile.

 

“Hi.”

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing you at this hour. I’m here to return your things.” 

 

“No, it’s totally ok. I was not doing anything anyway. Please c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter