Plotlines

The Chosen Few // Historical AU // Cheatsheet is Up and Applications are Open
Hello to the Chosen Few
PLOTS
chungha.jpg
General's Daughter
TAKEN
+
Name: Han Minah
Age: 24
Born and raised in the capital city, Minah has always known she was destined for greatness. Her father is the commanding general of the Korean Imperial Army. She was raised knowing how to wield a sword, despite being a woman, as her family was always aware of the dangers that surrounded them. She is as clever as she is beautiful, and a skilled tactician. She always achieves whatever she puts her mind to - no matter what the cost.
girl1.jpg
Merchant's Daughter
OPEN
+
Name: Unknown
Age: 18-26
The Merchant's daughter has lived a life of luxury and travel, spending weeks and months at a time on the open seas to travel and do business with her father. She's an avid sailor and can be very charming and cunning when needed. She's only recently returned to Korea from their last expedition and was not expecting to be caught up in the imperial decree. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean she won't fight for what she wants.
girl2.jpg
Fisherman's Daughter
OPEN
+
Name: Unknown
Age: 18-22
The Fisherman's daughter was surprised to even be thought of when it came to the imperial decree. She's hard working and has been helping her family with the fishing trade since she could talk. She's as kind as she is beautiful, and her presence always makes all the local men trip over themselves. She'll do whatever it takes to make sure her family is taken care of.
girl3.jpg
Shopkeeper's Daughter
OPEN
+
Name: Unknown
Age: 20-26
She entered herself into the running for the imperial decree and has proven her worth through the contests. She's unnaturally beautiful, but she has a dark aura. You never know if she's going to give you a good deal, or rob you blind. She likes to keep people on their toes and always guessing what's next for her.
girl4.png
Official's Daughter
OPEN
+
Name: Unknown
Age: 18-26
Like the General's Daughter, she grew up in the capital city and knows anyone of power. She's very wealthy and is looking for that next step in her life to keep herself just as wealthy - if not more so. She's a true politician's child, knowing how to cite a riot or quiet a scene with a few mere words. The world is her oyster's pearl, after all.
girl5.jpg
Scupltor's Daughter
OPEN
+
Name: Unknown
Age: 18-26
This is a pretty open plotline to do with what you want. I do ask that you keep her beginnings relatively humble, as her family is a tradesmith, but otherwise completely open. If you have questions, you can message me directly.