The Strangest Most Amazing Short KPOP Fanfic Ever.

The Strangest Most Amazing Kpop Fanfic Ever

 

The Greek guy, Christodalus, wakes up one day and decides to drink water. He looks out the kitchen window and sees a water nymph in his pool...his thirst for water suddenly diminishes. 
Instead he grabs some OJ and pours a glass-suddenly, the doorbell rings, and after answering the mystery visitor is revealed; Minho Choi.  
Christodalus: “What are you doing here?”
Minho: “You can’t have OJ in the morning! IT’S A SIN!!!”
Christodalus: “No, I love OJ, and I WILL have it.”
Minho: “BUT MILK BEATS OJ!” he points an accusing finger at Christodalus.
Christodalus: “Look out the window...”
Minho: “OMG...”
Both stare at GD and T.O.P, sitting under a tree with the nymph, GD eating apples, and T.O.P enjoying red bean jelly. Christodalus and Minho walk outside and GD waves a friendly hello while T.O.P asks,
“What’s for breakfast?”
Someone falls out of the tree and shouts,
“...CHICKEN!!!”
“It’s always chicken...” Minho mutters.
“That’s because chicken has been with me for 21 years,” Onew replies.
“But I don’t want...OMG! MILK!!” Minho rushes over to Key and Daesung, both enjoying a carton of chocolate milk.
GD and T.O.P watch Minho pitifully.
GD looks at Christodalus,
“Want an apple?”
“Umm...I’m good,” Christodalus answers.
“Not everyone likes apples, you know,” T.O.P speaks to GD, who turns to look at him shocked at the statement.
“Fine...more for me,” GD starts eating an apple, looking like his pride’s been injured.
Looking around, Christodalus has half the mind to go back inside, lock the door, and sleep...
“I apologize for my hyung’s strangeness,” a boy rests an arm on Christodalus’s shoulder, “I’m Taemin.”
  “Christodalus...” he introduces himself, at least someone seemed normal...
“I told you, I’LL BE THERE!” Taeyang enters, shouting at his cell phone. GD and T.O.P watch him not notice the pool and fall in, they both burst into laughter.
Upset, the water nymph goes to her pool.
“That’s an interesting name,” Jonghyun, over hearing Christodalus’s introduction to Taemin, speaks while helping Taeyang out of the pool. 
“As usual, you are blind, and I blame your sunglasses, take them off for once,” Seungri enters an all knowing smile on his face; he’s wearing a shirt with a black and white panda on it...
Slowly, Christodalus walks back inside, locks the door, and sleeps, thinking this madness was a dream, or a result of a hangover from last night...he hadn’t drank much...one glass...that’s all...it was one, right? Even if not one glass, it was wine...you couldn’t get a hangover from wine, could you? 
Now he recalled what the bartender had said when he ordered, 
“Hope you have a Beautiful Hangover...”
Actually...GD looked a lot like the bartender...the guy must’ve been a fan...
There’s a sound of glass shattering, and something hits Christodalus on the head, waking him up. 
He picks up the item, climbing out of bed to get it.
An apple...he gets up to look outside, but no one was there.
Setting the apple on a nightstand, he stares at it for a minute before going back to sleep.
 
 
 
Thats it tell me what you think ^^