You're alive?!!

eternal love

Everyone turned and was so shocked to what they saw!

“MINHO!!!” everyone said in unison.

“How can this be possible? I thought you’re died?” Onew said.

“Hyung is that you?!” maknae can’t believe it.

“You’re all wrong, I’m Choi Minwo, Minho’s twin brother.”

The guy that looked like Minho said.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH?!!!!!!” everyone said in unison.

“Why can’t you reveal my brother’s death?! Did my brother do something wrong?! Why can’t you?!” Minwo protested angrily.

“Minwo-shi please calm down, I need to tell them something first and we’ll explain to you everything. So please, leave us and wait for us in the lobby.” The manager asked Minwo.

Minwo listened well and went on his way to the lobby.

“Minho-shi has a twin? We’ve known each other since highschool and he didn’t tell me?! Really Minho-sshi I’m hurt.” Key said jokingly and tears started to form in his eyes.

“Babe, you have to be strong for Minho’s sake. ­He wouldn’t want you sulking around.” Nicole said while trying to ease Key.

“Yeah babe, I know. If was here he would surely kicked my for doubting our friendship. Haha” Key trying to conceal his sadness.

“Hyung, why didn’t you tell us Minho-hyung had a brother and never the less a twin?” the Maknae asked their manager.

“Minho didn’t reveal that he had a brother to protect him from all the commotion showbiz has, and he didn’t tell you guys cause he didn’t want to bother you about his business. And regarding his illness he didn’t want you guys to worry about him and give more stress.” He explained to them.

“That little rascal, why would he think it would be a bother to us? We’re a team! We were supposed to have each others back! Tsk! Seriously Minho, you could have just told us. You kept too much secrets from us. Aigoo, what a secretive friend you are.” Onew said while trying to hold his tear inside. Everyone smiled to what he just said. ‘I have to be strong; Minho would hunt me if I’m going to crying.’ He thought to himself.

“Yah! Hyung! What are you doing? Don’t you dare start crying or else I’ll beat you up!” Jonghyun protest when he saw Onew’s teary eye.

“Yah punk! Who said I was going to cry!” Onew protested.

“Arasso hyung. Anyways what do we do with Minho’s twin? How are we going to explain to him and to the public? Manager hyung?” Jonghyun asked.

Their manager started to explain. “We can’t tell anyone about this. The company found an idea on what to do but it’s a bit bad.” Everyone had a very puzzled face. “We replace Minho with Minwo and hope that he would agree to it and the public won’t know.”

“WHAT??!!!!” Everyone said in unison.
“Oppa that’s just wrong! And I think it’s illegal too! No, we can’t do that. If they found out they will kill us!” Seungyeon strongly objected to the idea. It was deceiving the fans and everyone around them.
Gyuri tried to explain and calm Seungyeon. “Yah Seungyeon, as much as it kills me to lie, we have to agree to it. This is the only we can protect Hara.”

“Unni is right, this is the only thing we can do to protect her.” Jiyoung agreed to Gyuri.

“But would Minwo-hyung agree to this? We are going to hide his brother’s death and we’re using him to help us hide it. Don’t you he would be angry about it?” Taemin said to everyone.

“His right, we can’t really be sure it’s going to work.” Key agreed to the maknae and everyone started to wonder.

Everyone went to the lobby to talk to Minwo and explain to him everything. When they reached the lobby, Minwo was gone?!

 

 

 

im so sorry for such a short update >.< *bows*