Gone Too Soon

eternal love

Everyone into the car and made their way to the hospital.

*on the way

“BABY WHAT HAPPEN?! WHY IS MINHO IN THE HOSPITAL?! WHAT ACCIDENT?! BABY TALK TO ME! SAY SOMETHING!” Nicole tried to talk to Key about what happened.

Key was also confused to what really happened.

“I CAN’T SAY ANYTHING BABY I’M ALSO CONFUSE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING!” Key said in a very worried tone.

“Nicole let Key drive us to the hospital first cause this won’t get us anywhere if you two argue!” Hara tried to calm everyone down.

“but Hara…” Nicole tried to explain but Hara cut her off.

“Nicole I know Minho’s going to be fine. I know his a strong guy. I know he will…” Hara said with confidence but also with a worried face and as tears was running down her cheeks.

Nicole could see the tears falling and knowing Hara so well, she is probably trembling in fear of losing him. Hara didn’t want to think of the negative possibilities.

‘I can’t think of the negative things right now. I know Minho is fine. I’m sure of that.’ Hara thought to herself. ‘but what if…’ Hara couldn’t continue.

They all arrived in the hospital. They all came running towards the OR and saw all the members waiting with a miserable face on. Key came close as the others were getting their breath.

“HYUNG! WHAT’S GOING ON?! WHY IS HE IN THE ACCIDENT?!” Key kept asking questions continuously that they couldn’t answer nor understand what he was saying.

“hyung! Calm down! Being like this won’t get us any where!” maknae Taemin interrupt him so that they can get things straight.

“OPPA! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!” Hara finally spoke after getting her breath.

“Hara, please calm down. For now we can’t do anything but wait.” Onew calming Hara down.

*after a long time a doctor came out from the OR.

‘why does he have a miserable face?! Please don’t tell what I think is true.’ Key thought to himself.

‘ Please I don’t know how Hara would respond to this! Please!’ Nicole thinking about Hara’s sake.

‘please! don’t let this be! I don’t know if I can take it.’ Hara worried.

When the doctor started to open his mouth to speak, Hara gasped due to fear of hearing what he was about to say.

“I’m sorry but we tried our very best but we couldn’t save him...” the doctor wasn’t able to finish Hara suddenly fainted because of shock. Everyone was shocked that Hara suddenly fell to the ground. Everyone came running to her rescue and rushing to the emergency room.

“doctor what happened to her?” Nicole automatically asked about her condition.

“she’s fine but she may have a little trouble accepting the truth. Since she fainted after I said what happened. This maybe a big problem if she doesn’t accept what happened to Minho.” The doctor was trying to make them understand Hara’s situation.

“what’s doing to happen to her?” Nicole worrying about her best friend. “I’m afraid I don’t know yet, cause we still don’t know what’s doing to happen” the doctor explained to Nicole.

Hara was unconscious for a very long period of time.

While she was unconscious the others came to their manager hyung to know what really happened to Minho.

“Minho was driving to KARA’s location to pick Hara up and have a date. ….” The manager hyung started to talk about what happened when Nicole said that they already knew that part. But the manager hyung continued “that’s what you think. Minho was planning to tell Hara that they should make their relationship known to the public. So that they wouldn’t have to hide any more and he wanted to propose to Hara tonight.”

 When everyone hear that Minho was about to propose to Hara the members were speechless.

“Minho was going to propose to Hara? That’s a bit unlike Minho to do…he knows about the situation that its not the right time yet…I know him well that he wouldn’t…” Onew told them with great disbelief that their silent Minho would be that aggressive for no reason.

“hyung! Why would Minho do that now?” Teamin asked to know the reason behind it.

“oppa I know Minho and wouldn’t do that for nothing…”  Nicole that was close to Minho added.

“Minho already had a limit..” the hyung started to cry without notice.

“oppa what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Gyuri wondered ‘why are there tears falling down?’

“hyung!? What limit?! What do you mean?!” Jongyun started to ask as well. ‘What limit is he talking about? Minho’s limit?! It can’t be!!?’