fin.

Dress
Please log in to read the full chapter

Youngseo admired herself in front of her full-length mirror as she twirled around in her sleeveless black midi dress for a dinner date with friends. Soon, she strapped on her black high heels and grabbed her black purse to complete her all black attire as she left her bedroom towards the main door when the doorbell rang. Youngseo frowned as she wasn't expecting company while she checked the monitor screen to see her boyfriend on the other side.

"Hmm, what's he doing here?"

She assumed he would still be away for business as he informed her that he would be gone for at least two weeks. He's only been gone for just three days.

"Sunghoon, hi." Youngseo happily greeted her boyfriend once she opened the door.

"Wow."

Sunghoon checked out his girlfriend in surprised before recovering.

"Hi, to you, too, Youngseo."

He smiled as he leaned in for a kiss before entering his girlfriend's home. She didn't want to be rude and allowed him in, but she needed to get going if she didn't want to be late. So, Youngseo tried to move things along despite the two moving towards the living room as she followed her boyfriend.

"Um, weren't you supposed to be in Milan for like another eleven days?"

"I came back earlier than expected. They'll be fine without me." Sunghoon replied in a nonchalant tone, but gave his girlfriend a once over once he processed how she was dressed and on her way out somewhere before he had shown up.

"Did I interrupt something?"

"No, not really, but I was just on my way to dinner with a couple of friends though."

"Wearing that?" Sunghoon asked in a questioning tone.

Youngseo frowned as she gave herself a once over before glancing at her boyfriend.

"Yeah. What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

Sunghoon remained calm, cool, and collected.

"Aren't you a little too dressed up for a dinner date with friends though?"

"No."

She flashed him a small smile.

"We're going somewhere fancy and splurging just a tad bit tonight."

Sunghoon regarded his girlfriend for a bit, but dismissed it as he thought of something.

"Okay. Well, I'll go with you, too."

"No. It's a girls' night. No significant others." Youngseo declined while motioning towards the door.

"Anyway, I'm heading out in a bit."

She cast him with a slightly pleading look.

"So, could you see yourself out, please?"

"No."

Sunghoon planted himself onto her couch in a nonchalant manner while shooting her a smug smile.

"I'll leave once you change though."

Youngseo scoffed.

"Are you being for real?"

"I am."

He shot her another smile as his girlfriend just shot him with an annoyed look.

"I'm not gonna let you dictate on what I can wear amongst other things, Park Sunghoon."

Sunghoon held his girlfriend's gaze, still being nonchalant about the whole situation.

"If I recall, Lee Youngseo, I'm the one that bought you those heels and purse. So, if you don't want me to dictate your life or whatever, then return them to me."

<
Please log in to read the full chapter