Final

The Beginning

 

Jiyong made his way to his ex-fiancé SE7EN's house. It was pouring rain, and he had to do this. If only to prove to himself that he was strong enough to let SE7EN go. To move on with his life.

 

So here he was, standing on SE7EN's porch. Looking as pathetic and vulnerable as he felt. In retrospect, this had seemed like a pretty reasonable idea. But actually being there, standing on that all-too-familiar porch, he cursed himself for being so stupid. For hoping and wishing with everything he had, that if SE7EN just saw his face one more time he'd change his mind.

 

He disguised that ulterior motive, with 'just wanting to congratulate the soon-to-be-weds'. That is how he'd convinced himself to come here. So, since it'd be quite irrational (even though that'd be nothing new for him) to come all this way, then leave because he'd lost his nerve.

 

So he raised a faintly feminine hand to the door and knocked softly. Scoffing to himself, whilst wondering how pitiful he must look. The door opened, and there stood the ex-fiancé he'd been dying to see, months after SE7EN called the wedding off.

 

SE7EN seemed (rightly) shocked to see Jiyong. Jiyong looked down nervously before beginning, "I'm sorry if this is a bad time for you, I-I just w-wanted to congratulate you on your-" he stopped. He began again after swallowing hard, "engagement." it was a chocked, forced word- and SE7EN knew exactly why.

 

SE7EN couldn't help but notice how weak and drained Ji looked. Jiyong had always been the strong-willed type. So seeing him standing there, drenched and on the verge of tears was a sight to behold.

 

"Ji-" 
"Yeah, yeah- I know. 'it's not safe for you to come here, you shouldn't be here.' yeah, I know the drill." he gave a feeble attempt at a smile, and SE7EN returned the forced smile.

 

He stepped out of the doorway onto the porch with Ji, and shut the door behind him so his (new) fiancé wouldn't be too curious.

 

"Ji, I'm really sorry you know," SE7EN began, "I- really feel bad about how this went down. I had really wanted to marry you, but that wouldn't really be realistic, would it? I mean, Ji, we can't live in that fantasy forever- even though what we had was real, it just wasn't...the best for either of us. I want a family- I want kids Ji, and as much as you wish you could- you can't give me that, Ji. You just can't."

 

Jiyong was sobbing now. Soundlessly. That's what SE7EN had always like about Ji. Despite his feminine features (and uality) he'd still managed retain many aspects of his masculinity. His pride, for one.

 

"Ji-" SE7EN started, but as he reached out to Jiyong, he was surprised at how fast Ji shrank away from him. "I shouldn't have hiccup c-come here. I'd thought that maybe, that m-maybe you missed me as much as I missed you- us. I can't move on like you, not as hiccup f-fast. I'm s-sorry, I wasn't hiccup born a woman. May-maybe you'd still w-want hiccup me then."

 

He sobbed a bit more, and SE7EN could only watch. Ji was trying to pick up the pieces he still had left of himself, and SE7EN couldn't do a thing to help.

 

"I'm sorry. Um, congratulations. I hope you guys have a nice, long marriage- and are b-blessed with many children. We've been friends for a long time, and you-you're still my friend, SE7EN-hyung. Be happy."

 

SE7EN watched Ji's back as he retreated. "Goodbye, Ji." that was all he said. And then, Ji was gone. After leaving SE7EN's, Ji headed to a cafe to get his mind off things. He got his coffee, sat, and commenced to drown in his own sea of malignant thoughts. Leaving his coffee all but untouched.

 

He felt a hand on his head and looked up. 
"Hey, kid- you've been staring at that coffee for over 20 minutes. Is there something wrong with it?" 
Ji shook his head, "no, but who're you?" 
"I'm Choi Seunghyun, but you can call me TOP."

 

Ji smile a bit at this. 
"What're you, a rapper?"
"an Aspiring-rapper. In training. At YG?"
"Oh. Good luck then." this guy was like SE7EN a YG-baby from day one. Ji was an amazing artist. But chose to work behind the scenes. Writing, composing, and producing music for YG.

 

"I didn't catch your name-"
"That's because I didn't throw it." Seunghyun had to chuckle at the quick wit on this kid. 
"Well, excuse me, Your Majesty- for I am but a lowly Bingu."

 

It was Ji's turn to chuckle now. 
"Okay, Bingu-TOP-hyung. My name is Kwon Jiyong. Or GD/G-Dragon." Ji watched TOP's eyes grow into literal saucers. "Like, K-Kwon Jiyong of YG?! Producer and Composer and Songwriter to the YG Family!"

 

Ji chuckled once more. "That'd be me. And if you don't mind, I'm kind of trying to keep a low-profile." 
"Oh, sorry."
"Bingu."
"Hey-!" TOP fussed and whined like a child, but Ji didn't hear a word. He was beaming. He'd found a friend- someone to lean on. Something he desperately needed.

 

{ONE YEAR LATER}

 

SE7EN walked into a café with his wife Sandara Park in hand. He spotted a familiar face sitting at a booth not far from theirs. But also a non-familiar face.

 

 

They were laughing and talking adamantly. At first, SE7EN was jealous but he figured, hey- They'd both moved on and he was proud of Ji. Jiyong looked up, an they locked eyes for a split second before Ji looked back at his new lover. Ji and Tabi were leaving when they caught eyes again. Ji flashed the ring and a big smile to SE7EN (and Sandara), before exiting the café.

 

And that was only the beginning.