fin.

Layla
Please log in to read the full chapter

Serena once again found herself in the Dream Realm, but unsure if hers or someone else's again. She gazed about her, discovering her surroundings of a soft and greenery sort of world. She felt at peace, glancing down to see her attire of a simple red Shiba Inu onesie. Although cute, she wasn't feeling it. Serena thought of a different animal and soon enough her previous doggy onesie turned into a red panda one. Serena smiled before it dropped as she wore the same Corgi onesie once more. She frowned. Like previous, she once again changed her outfit to the red panda and was quite happy until it reverted to the one before once more. Serena sighed wondering if she was going to have to battle with this as well.

Serena took a deep breath and wished once more to stay in the red panda onesie, but instead she wore a black and tan Shiba Inu onesie instead. She accepted it and just observed the woodsy and refreshing surrounding about her. The grass beneath her bare feet felt soft to the touch and not at all spike-like or itchy in real life. The air was clear and cool against her face while the area was mainly composed of various Hyperion, Helios, Icarus, and Daedalus trees. However, despite the vast heights of these trees, she didn't at all feel intimidated or become shrouded underneath their branches. Another thought came to mind as she wondered if this would be like last time again, but no music played overhead. She quickly thought of a song and a mellow beat flowed around from somewhere.

Serena casually began walking wondering what this place had to offer as it was nothing like the Pokemon World she had entered several days ago. The music she had chosen however changed and another played instantly instead. She frowned, the hip-hop tune not fitting the vibe of the area for her. Still, Serena let it be as she could deal with this just as long as she didn't have her onesie change on her again. There was no real reason to go back and forth like last time either. Anyway, she breathed in the crisp fresh air and relished in the solace the outside scenery gave her. A few seconds later Serena thought of having a roaming buddy and shortly afterward a real life dog poof alongside her, but wasn't sure what breed the dog was. Still, she gushed at the adorable dog as the animal instantly warmed up to her.

Serena knew this dream world wasn't hers, as hers usually consisted of the other realms or a blank space she could change at will. While at the moment she could, Serena never struggled with switching up her dream world unless it belonged to someone else. So, she wondered who's dream she had entered this time around although wasn't aware that another figure appeared in their own onesie of a Shiba Inu. Said person, being Jake once again, was also unaware that Serena was in his dream world once more. He assumed Serena to be a NPC like before as she appeared different the last time he had encountered her in the Dream Realm. Jake recalled that he and his friends had a get together recently and someone suggested a pajama party and so here he was.

"Oh, hello."

Serena greeted Jake once she was aware of his presence. She played it cool to not alarm Jake that they've met previously here and in the real world before. Then again she wasn't sure why she encountered the male in the Dream World when she barely encountered him in the real one.

"Is this your dream?"

"Oh, you're real."

Jake's comment made Serena smile.

"I guess so."

"How did you get here?"

Jake asked a second later once he got over his initial shock.

"Um, dunno, but nice dream. This cutie is adorable."

Serena ruffled the dog's fur once more as Jake's face brightened.

"Oh, you met Layla."

"Layla?"

"Mmhmm. She's mine."

"Oh, nice. What type of breed is she?"

"She's a

Please log in to read the full chapter