Chapter 1: Meet our Main Character

Boys Over Flowers:A Mob Character's Tale
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Shinhwa”

"I'm sorry, what? Can you repeat that?" Jisoo asked once more, hoping she had misheard.

"Shinhwa High School," her lovely mother said happily.

"I don't mean to complain, but why?" Jisoo inquired.

Her mother's brow furrowed. "Well, for starters, you have been enrolled there since your kindergarten days," she said matter-of-factly. "We only moved here because of some complications in the family. And since everything is cleared out, I think it's time that we move back."

"But-"

"Secondly, it's one of the best schools there is."

Jisoo raised her eyebrow. "Mom, technically speaking, they are known as the best school because it's overrated. I'm sure there are a lot of schools in South Korea far better but just underrated because people hype up Shinhwa more."

Her mother shook her head in disbelief. "I'm sure we can continue to debate with all these facts, but let me be brief when I say that you're a minor, and you can't do anything when I say you go to Shinhwa when I want you to, alright darling?"

Her daughter sighed in defeat. "Well, it was worth the shot. When are we leaving?"

"In two weeks, so pack up."

"For a moment, I thought you were gonna say today, so we should pack up-"

"Oh honey, this isn't a drama. Sane people tend to make sure that they prepare accordingly before they do something."

"Well, you say that, but..." Jisoo said internally.

Unaware of her daughter's thoughts, her mother continued, "I better go and start packing. Your dad will be on a business trip for almost a week. And I say almost because he better be home after four days or you all should expect hell to break loose." She grinned before standing up and kissing her daughter's head.

Jisoo waited for her mother to leave the room. She sighed heavily as she went towards her closet.

Let me introduce to you the main chara

Please log in to read the full chapter