End

My mom's a smart-
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hon, I'm going to Dahyun's dorm now. I'll just tell her to call you more often cuz you miss her so much. Yes, I've packed all the side dishes. It's all in the car and no you cannot come with, you might scare them with your aura. I'll just, investigate for you and if your gut feeling is right then we shall go back together. Don't sulk, honey, it's not cute anymore". Miyoung, took one last look at her sulking wife, sitting on the couch. She must admit, despite her age, she still is cute. Tho she must not let her hear that cuz it might get into her head.
Miyoung decided to have a surprise visit to her daughter's place because they had this suspicion that she might be dating her roommate. Base on their daughter's ig posts and tiktoks, she's only posting about a girl, her roommate, Sana. She wanted to brush it off and thought, they might be just super close friends until she saw that one tiktok trend. (2 friends in a room, they might kiss.. Yes we will.) they didn't kiss tho but the way they looked at each other's lips made her mama taetae jump out their bed one time ready to scold their baby for not being their baby anymore. "Hon, you don't understand, that's my baby. She might be your former womb tenant but that's my egg. I.." Taeyeon, ever so dramatic mama bear said. "Oh shush, she's 19, she can kiss who ever she wants as long as it's consensual. Don't make such a big fuss about it. She might get mad at you for cornering her. Tell you what, I'll investigate for you. I'll go to her and look for clues then we'll ask her, together". Thank god that calmed her wife.

Mom!! What? What are you.. What are you doing here?! I mean, come in.." Dahyun, let her mom in. "Oh, you're alone? Where's your roommate?"  "She just went out to pi

Please log in to read the full chapter