Happy Endgame

SaiDa oneshot
Please log in to read the full chapter


Where Dahyun is afraid of many things like being alone in the dark, hanging bridges,  amusement park rides, beach, school parking lots, and Minatozaki Sana.
It was almost dinner time. Dahyun was starting to panic. Her car broke down in the middle of the road. It's dark. She hates being in the dark. "", she whispered. She manage to push her car at the side of the road. A few strangers offered help but she declined. She clearly remembered her mom said "Don't talk to strangers. Never trust someone you don't know". She contemplated whether to stay or call her mom to pick her up from god knows where. She chose the latter. Dismissing the fact that she might get scolded for driving without telling her. She called her number but her calls turned into voicemails. She'll just try again later after sending a voicemail telling her she's in a bit of a trouble.
She's about to get inside her vehicle when she heard a honk. It startled her. The car looks familiar. She have seen it before. In school parking lot maybe. She felt nervous. Maybe this is the end of her. She's gonna die. They'll see her in the news. "Hey" A soft voice. Almost shaking. Like o the verge of crying. Dahyun is confused. She looks at her like she knows her. She looks familiar to her tho. She tried digging but then, her head started to hurt. The last thing she heard was the person screaming her name.

She's here again. She knows she's dreaming. She's been here before. This damn hanging bridge. She never tried crossing it tho. She always goes back to where she came from which is nowhere.  She always ended up in the some random places she's afraid of. Like one time she's in a amusement park rides. She was super scared of rollercoasters. She closed her eyes and when she opened it, she's in a beach house, super dark and the sea was wavy super scary. Next thing she knew she's in a school parking lot. But she's tired. She's been going round and round. This time she will cross this bridge. This might lead her to where she wanted to be. "Dahyunah" she heard her name echoed "You can do it . Hold on don't give up." What the? The voice is coming from the end on the bridge. Fortunately, she succeeded and there she saw the girl. The girl she last saw before blocking out. Minatozaki Sana. The girl who she's scared of because how come she knows her name by heart when she don't even know her. Why does she felt like crying everytime her she looks at her.?

Dahyun wakes up in a familiar white ceiling. She's in a hospital room. Her mom's sitting on a couch beside the door. "Mom?" Dahyun called out for her mom. She immediately stood up and ask if she wants water or if she's not hurting anymore. Dahyun shook her head. "How.. did I end up here?" She hesitated. "Sana, I called her. She's outside. Do.. you want to talk to her?
Dahyun nodded. She has too many questions in her head. She feels like she's connected to this Sana girl. What a coincidence of her being there.
"Sana sweetie? She wants to talk to you." Her mom went outside and gave her privacy. "Uhm.. I've been meaning to ask you this but never got the chance tho. What are you to me?" Dahyun looked at her. Patiently waiting for her answer. "What happened? How are you on that place? Why  do I feel like I know you? Why do you look at me like this?. Like you eyes looks so sad?" Shaky voice, Dahyun tried to ask as much questions as she wants. She's confuse and her head hurts whenever she sees Sana.
"I don't know what I am to you.. actually. I we used to date each other but you.. broke it off. It's my fault tho so I agreed." Sana, the girl nervously smiled at her.
"What happened?"

Flashbacks
"Hey babe so it's Jeongyeon's birthday this weekend right? So we decided to celebrate it on our family beach house. We're going to have a surfing party since it's Jeongyeon's fave hobby. You're joining me. Kill joys are not allowed. So pack you bags and I'll fetch you Friday night." "But you know I'm scared of water. Especially wavy beaches. Can I pass? I can't right since I can see you pouting already. Ok fine but if I die there it's on you" Dahyun almost drown that time. Thank God Sana knows how to swim. She never went near beaches again. Sana promised no more beach parties. But here it is again.
" get me off o

Please log in to read the full chapter