1/1

Crawling Back To You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho doesn’t know how many times he's been in this situation already. It's not like he's ever been counting anyway. Being with Jisung wasn't such a rare occurence that he'd have to count the times they've met each other. It was a kind of cat and mouse game between them. He was so badly in love with Jisung, he didn’t know what to do with himself. They weren't really friends but they weren't strangers either. Acquaintances was not enough of a word to describe their relationship. They just knew each other. They more often than not found each other at the same bar or club or party because they had common friends. The first few times they met, they had made sweet talk to know each other a bit more but, as they talked, Minho found himself falling for Jisung, hard. What was there not to love about Jisung? And that's how he found himself there again, talking with Jisung about literally anything, watching him glow despite the low lighting in the room. More often than not, he'd let Jisung talk for however long he wanted, earnestly listening to him without uttering a single word. He knew he probably looked lovesick, his eyes full of longing and adoration for Jisung but he couldn't care less. At this point, a part of him just wished Jisung would catch on his feelings and tell him if he actually felt the same. The other part though... he knew he'd be the happiest if Jisung returned his feelings but he was worried. Worried because what if it didn’t work out and he never saw Jisung again? Or what if they got together and Jisung realised at some point that it was only physical for him? Because it's been quite some time now that Minho could feel this tension between them, more than once almost leading them to kiss. Although Jisung was gorgeous from head to toe and Minho wanted him more than anyone, he didn’t only want him for his body.
It was getting late and he's had a few drinks already - so had Jisung. How bad would it be if he leaned a bit closer and confessed? He shook his head, trying to come to his senses. He got up, told a very distracted Chan that he was gonna get some air and

Please log in to read the full chapter