Chapter 1: First time seeing you

Candy(stuck on you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't the first time Joohyun had met Seulgi.

They had passed each other without as much as a simple hello.

Blame it on the social differences. Troublemakers don't talk with Seulgi's kind and vice versa.

Maybe Seulgi wasn't really a nerd, she was too silent. The one who always watched in the shadows and didn't interfere. 

Joohyun hadn't had a chance to eye the silent girl.

Bloodstream had gone to her cheeks, giving an appearance of a blooming rose.

Seulgi's body language screamed uncertainty and doubts. 


With  hands clasped behind her back, hair casually falling down to her shoulders, honey colored irises looked steadily at the principal.

Joohyun had a mere idea why she was there, but Seulgi?

Her mind was an empty room with dust everywhere and occasional spider webs.

"Hmph," The principal started awkwardly. 

"We have talked  with the police and decided that Joohyun needs a guardian."

A sudden realization dawned upon both girls as they exchanged glances.

Joohyun was the only one to voice out her irritation "No way!" 

"Yes, Joohyun. Seulgi will be your guardian and make sure you don't cause trouble."

A thunderous glare got sent Seulgi's way, Joohyun liking the sight of Seulgi becoming even smaller than before.

If she can't cause trouble in school, then she will annoy Seulgi.

Usually slow principal with a neck rivaling turtles catched on Joohyun.

"Not just in school, everywhere you go, she will follow."

That's it. The final hour had come sooner than expected.

Joohyun was so close to snapping, the dragon was getting impatient and hungry, for some blood.

If the principal was an ounce smarter, he would know that pairing up polar opposites never turned out good, mostly for the weakest link.

There should be something that would wipe his stupid silly grin off. 

“Your probation starts now. You have a month. If no changes will appear in your behavior, the only option left will be juvenile school.”

“At least I will be able to make some friends there, great minds think alike.”

Nobody else in the room looked amused. 

“You can go now, make sure to not cause any harm to Seulgi. She is a good girl.”

Then why did you pair her up with me knowing damn well my intentions aren't pure, Joohyun wanted to spit that in his face. 

Instead she wrapped an arm around Seulgi's tiny waist, the other feeling soft and mushy, just like cotton candy.

“Me and Seulgi will be best of friends, right girl?” An innocent wink but a storm was brewing in Joohyun's eyes.

Principal had become red, his veins visible on his forehead.

“I am serious, one wrong step and you are in serious trouble. Leave now!”

Obviously something was bothering him, maybe he regretted sending the innocent girl in Joohyun's hungry  embrace. 

“Follow me,” Joohyun had to just wiggle her pinky for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter