One-shot

Sukidakara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Usually February is the most dreaded month of some individuals, specifically on a certain date in the calendar; the 14th of February.
 

 

     Everyone has their own things going on on that particular day and one of those who has it tough is Wendy.
 

 

      Being popular sure is awesome and all but when it came to her admirers affection– specially on that unfortunate day– Wendy just wants to run away and recharge every second. She likes her friends (that's what she likes to call her fans) but sometimes they're just too overwhelming for her.


 

         "Hahahahaha, that's what you get for being the campus' princess charming Wends.." Her best friend Seulgi pants beside her.


 

         "You're one to talk, you've got many girls at your tail! Hahaha.." She slumps down on the floor.




 

     They managed to lose the crowed following them by telling the lamest excuse they could come up with and raced each other towards the music room. Anyone who could've seen them earlier would think they're in need to use a bathroom or were being chased by a dog.


 

     They rested there on the cold floor for a while basking the tranquil quietness of the room. The blonde and shortest between the two even closed her eyes, feeling each moment. While her best friend is busy using her phone, siting up beside her.


 

         "Wen, I gotta go.. Moonbyul's looking for me.. Said they need an extra photographer for their booth.. Wanna come?" Seulgi stood up, waiting for her friends reply.


 

         "Nah, pass.. I'm gonna stay here for a while.. Maybe practice my piano when I felt like it." She replied with her eyes still closed.


 

     Seul shrugs and accepts her friend's answer, leaving the music room, still busy with her phone. Wendy was soon left alone in the quietness of the room.
 

         "It's too quiet here.." She grumbling to herself as she scrammed towards the grand piano. Playing different pieces and songs as she pleases, she's grown so immersed and so into it that she didn't hear the music room's door creak open.
 

     Too busy humming along the song "out of my league" that she didn't noticed the presence of her new companion.


 

         "Cause I love her with all that I am! And my voice shakes along with hands!" The newly arrived girl sang aloud startling the pianist.

 

         "Sorry Senpai.. I didn't mean to startle you.. Hihi~" Light brown hair, sweet honeybrown eyes paried with that very cute smile, it was too easy to wear a smile when the girl is around. Her bubbly and cheery personality was really something that even Wendy couldn't resist..


 

         "Sana.. What brings you here?" Wendy hadn't noticed herself smiling too much that it makes the newly arrived junior blush.


 

         "Well, I was just wondering if you could help me?" She shies her way towards her senior.


 

         "Hmm? About what??" Wendy scoots to one side and pats the space beside her, urging Sana to sit.


 

         "Well..." She hesitates shyly.


 

         "Well??" The blondie prods.


 

     Seeing the girl's flustered expression elicits a very warm and giddy feeling inside the blondes heart and stomach that she can't seem to take her eyes off the brunette.
 

         "Ah.. Here! Read it please and tell me what you think." Sana handed her a small pink envelope with a red heart sticker on the middle.


 

         "Okay.. Haha, you're really cute." She mumbled the last part, while simultaneously missing how Sana's cheeks grew flushed red.






 

      Dear Princess Charming,

                    I like you.. This may sound rash but it's true, this is how I feel.. Ever since the first time I saw you and heard you sing– ever since the first time you looked my way, you've been in my mind and heart 'til now.. I don't know if you'll ever see me in the same light that I see you.. But nevertheless I'll say it once again, I like you..

Wonderful woman with a kindred soul,
Ever earnest and full of charm
Never wavering tenderness as her friends remark;
Dashing debonair,
You have captivated my heart.

   Adoringly Yours,
       Sana💋






 

     Wendy was speechless, 'someone's still writing letters these days?' she ponders, touched by the younger girl's words. "Wow.. This... I don't think you need anymore advice.." She jests earning a light soft tap on her forearm.


 

         "You're funny.." Sana kids back.


 

         "No! I'm serious.. Whoever your beloved crush is they're so very lucky to have you as their admirer.."


 

         "Oh? Are they now?.." The brunette prods with a smirk on her face, looking like a sly fox.


 

         "Yes! If this letter doesn't reach them then.. They're stupid.." She poses making the taller girl stiffle a laugh.


 

         "Sure.. But what do you suggest I do if my letter really doesn't reach them?" Showing of her signature innocent smile, combined with a head tilt, making her look even more cute.


 

         "Well.." It sets Wendy's brain go haywire for a few seconds. "Hmm.. Well.. Like Hans Christian Andresen said; When words fail music speaks louder.."


 

         "Okay.. But what song?" Sana scoots impossibly closer, taking a chance to embrace the smaller girl subtly.


 

         "Hmm, how about.." A pause, then she suddenly pressed the keys dramatically as if she's playing beethovens symphony no. 5.
 

     Making Sana laugh like a maniac until she sang the lyrics of the song. "You there I fancy you! -Nananananana nana- cause I need you!"


 

          "What the!! HAHAHAHAHA" Sana kept laughing hitting Wendy lightly continuously in the process. The older girl doesn't complain, since she wanted this reaction and she's proud she made the younger girl laugh.


 

         "Hahaha, what's wrong with this song?! It's cute! You don't think it's cute huh??! Whoa! I can't believe you!.." She faints offense while clenching her chest dramatically. Making Sana gasp for air as she laughs hysterically, kicking her feet and hitting Wendy softly simultaneously.
 

 

     Wendy finds all of it familiar and somewhat nostalgic. They've never been alone together like this before yet she's feeling all the giddy feelings. She can't pinpoint all of it but she likes to bask in it.

 

     After all, Sana's not just any other girl. She's considered one of the princesses of their campus -the princess of everyone's hearts– to be precise since just one look at her face– one stare into her eyes you'll be in too deep in her spell.
 

 

 

Just like...







 

         "Okay.." Sana finally finished her fit of laughter, wiping a single tear from her eye. She batts her eyes at the blondie's and Wendy swore– she could tell they were trying to tell her something, something she's not sure of.

 

         "I'll sing.. While you play.." Wendy was enamored, she's too speechless, too mesmerized. Until it was broken when Sana closed her eyes and starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter