Final

The Annoying Boyfriend

When it comes to relationship, Taemin has always been fine with distance. He was not a clingy type. He respected his lover’s personal space. And he needed space for his own as well. However Minho was quite the opposite. Minho loved Taemin and he wanted to be together with him all the time.

 

“Go away, Minho.”

“Why?”

“Because this is my class, not yours. For God’s sake.”

 

Ever since Taemin said yes to Minho’s dating proposal, Minho has been following Taemin everywhere. Taemin loved to do everything with Minho. But not like everything ‘everything’. Taemin was annoyed because Minho skipped his own class and chose to attend Taemin’s class. 

 

“Where are you going?”

“Church.”

“I’ll go with you.”

“What?”

“I’ll pray so you don’t get hurt and have a happy life.”

“Minho, you are an atheist.”

 

That was last Sunday, when Minho already annoyed Taemin from early in the morning. 

 

Not to mention the other day when Taemin was about to leave after breakfast together.

 

“I’m going to workout.”

“Don’t go. I’ll call them.”

“What for?”

“To tell them to close the gym.”

“Are you crazy?”

 

Minho was aware that the muscles in Taemin’s body were growing beautifully. Not that Minho hated it, but he saw so many girls drooling over Taemin. He had this idea, maybe burn the gym could solve the problem, so they would automatically close it.

 

When Taemin wore a sleeveless crop tee outside the house, Minho being a total annoyance again.

 

“Wear this.” Minho gave his jacket.

“Why?”

“You are showing too much skin.”

“Minho, this is ing summer.”

 

One absurd moment came when Taemin had to call Minho because of such an absurd reason.

 

“Minho I couldn’t find my scissor. You used it, right?”

“I hid it.”

“What?”

“To prevent you from cutting your beautiful long hair.”

 

Now Taemin have had enough. He felt totally exhausted. He ignored Minho’s calls and texts for the day. 

 

Taemin was surprised to hear the stubborn knocks on his door. It was so loud, he had to open it, or his neighbors would report him to the police.

 

As soon as the door open, Minho hugged him really tight, face was very worried. 

 

“Why didn’t you answer my call?”

“I didn’t want to.”

 

Now they sat side by side, looking at each other. 

 

“And why is that?” Minho kept on fixing Taemin’s hair when there was nothing to fix at all. He loved to play with it.

“Dating you is so unbelievably tiring, Minho.” Minho laughed. 

”Really? I’m just being a little protective, I guess.”

“That’s such an understatement.” 

“You don’t like it?”

“I like it as much as I hate it.”

“What is that suppose to mean?”

“I mean, can you change that?”

“Fine.”

 

Taemin smiled, eyes forming two crescent moons. Minho smiled back, leaning in to capture the full lips.

 

But then only a day after that, Minho locked Taemin’s door and hid the key.

 

“Minho, I told you I have dance practice.”

“You can practice here.”

“What?”

“I don’t want you to see that Kai guy, who obviously has a big fat crush on you.”

“He is my dance partner. Of course I have to practice with him. What the .” Taemin groaned.

 

Taemin had to convince Minho that he didn’t and wouldn’t like Kai with like 24 hours non stop cuddling. He hoped that it was convincing enough.