Chapter One

an afternoon together

Kazuha didn’t know when she became so popular with women. Maybe from even before her debut, maybe only recently with new, flashier performances from LE SSERAFIM, but she had only just become receptive to it. Countless messages from crazed fans filled her inboxes, and the occasional profession of undying love at airports were regular occurrences nowadays. If the offers were a bit more catered to her likings, maybe she would take them up. Two months prior, Kazuha had been offered the deal of a lifetime. 

 

It was something fans were always hyper-aware of. Everyone loved seeing members of groups have different types of bonds and different ways of expressing their gratitude. Sakura Miyawaki had a special way of showing it to Kazuha, dedicating specified parts of the week just to pamper her pillow princess. At first, it was a spontaneous thing. Kazuha would feel the woman’s arm wrap around her waist when she assumed she was alone, or sometimes she’d get unexpected racy texts while they were sitting among their other bandmates. It was something so divinely taboo, yet that enticed Kazuha even further. The idea that such an experienced, mature, older woman took such an interest in her was an opportunity she’d never let go of. 

 

Soon enough, fleeting touches and one-off text messages turned into rushed makeout sessions where no one would find them. On a quiet night, one butterfly touch led to another, then, somehow, Kazuha found herself with a strap-on rammed in between her , Sakura’s groans loud against her ear. It was tantalizing, and the new feeling was addictive to the younger girl. Kazuha was quick to admit that she was a right off the bat, but it only intrigued Sakura further, treating her as some type of experiment to see how much she could take before she broke. The girl loved every waking second of their sessions, it was nearly all she could think about at times. 

 

Lately though, Kazuha felt it slipping from her grasp. She wasn’t sure why, but Sakura hadn’t been paying her as much attention as usual. It was always Yunjin who got to see softer sides of the woman, it was always Chaewon who was on the receiving end of Sakura’s siren glares, and for Kazuha? Virtually nothing. It stressed her out, nearly to the point of fear. She was hooked on everything about Sakura, how such a petite figure could still her better than she could’ve ever imagined. She missed the woman ing deep into her, how perfectly her dainty fingers would curl into her…she was deprived of every little detail, even down to how Sakura smelled. 

 

For the first time in a long time, Kazuha had found an opportunity, a time where Sakura virtually couldn’t ignore her. On that Sunday morning, Yunjin, Chaewon, and Eunchae had planned an all-day outing to let off some steam from the stress of back-to-back schedules. Kazuha was offered to tag along, yet she was quick to decline, praying for fate to be on her side and somehow have Sakura turn down the inevitable invitation as well. For once, things were working in the younger girl’s favor. From the comforts of her room, she could hear the group of three making their way out of their shared home, bidding farewell to Sakura who was presumably locking the door behind them. Kazuha was hyper-focused on what followed suit, but the simple sounds of Sakura’s footsteps trailing away from the front door to a destination across the house only disappointed her. Her foolproof plan was already failing before being put into action, all while her body only felt warmer by the second. 

 

Kazuha couldn’t stop her mind from racing at wicked speeds per minute, images of her previous encounters with Sakura flashing in her imagination. All she could imagine was the woman calling her a good girl one moment, later denoting her as a in the same breath, the tip of her strap-on pushing deeper than Kazuha thought was humanly possible-

 

— !

 

Her thoughts drew a blank as her phone buzzed beside her, signaling a notification. She instantly felt dirty, fearing what she would encounter when she flipped her phone over. Kazuha wondered if it was Yunjin sending her a photo of the scenery, maybe it was Eunchae sending her a group photo…any outcome was equally as horrendous. Seeing as her thoughts were far from decent a few seconds prior, she had to mentally cleanse herself before clearly reading what appeared on her screen; it was none of what she had imagined. Though it was a message from one of her bandmates, it was neither of the three girls she had expected. It was none other than Sakura, surprisingly. Kazuha’s lips parted as she read over the few words sent to her phone, going dry at what the woman meant. It was an incredibly small message, but it held such a bold meaning.

 

“do it”

 

Kazuha wanted to act as if she didn’t understand what the two words meant. She wished to return to that pure, unknowing girl she once was, but it was impossible. As her stomach churned at the mere idea, she knew she was too far gone. Sakura knew what she wanted, and she knew Kazuha would do anything to achieve it. The girl didn’t realize when a hand had already s itself beneath her polka-dot shorts, but she couldn’t back out now that the ball was in her court. Slender fingers circled her , her heart rate spiking at the new feeling. She hadn’t pleasured herself in far too long, loyally waiting for Sakura to ease her needs every single day. So, after such a period of time without any gratification, she was far more sensitive than she would’ve liked. 

 

Kazuha knew she wouldn’t even last until the point of inserting digits, her entire body twitching at just the fingers working against her core. Her breaths became more rugged, soft whines escaping without warning. Initially, she was able to regulate her volume fairly well — it was nothing new to her, after all — though, as her digits rubbed quicker, as her thoughts were clouded by all that regarded Sakura, she couldn’t stop herself from projecting louder. The idea of the woman listening in to everything only made her want to scream. Kazuha felt so wrong, and she adored it. She moaned out Sakura’s name, her voice gradually filling the space of her room, a light coat of sweat building up across her midriff. Everything felt like too much to keep up with. As her hips bucked against her digits, their circles becoming more frantic and uncoordinated, Kazuha’s stomach filled with that all-too-familiar feeling of impending . She clutched onto her sheets with her free hand, throwing her head back as she finally reached her peak. It was embarrassingly quick, and Kazuha pitied herself for letting go so early. 

 

She called out for Sakura once more, talking to her, wherever she may have been around the house. Though her mind was fogged with the task of grinding her out, Kazuha was quick to yelp as she heard a loud creak of her bedroom door opening up. The girl didn’t know whether to keep her focus on the task of finishing, or the petite woman who was slowly walking into her room. By the time she had pondered it enough, the high of her was regrettably over. 

 

Sakura sat on an edge of the bed closest to Kazuha, gazing at the disheveled, panting mess of a girl. She had a somewhat pitiful expression. “Look at you, poor thing.”

 

Kazuha was frozen under the woman’s look, thankful for the blanket covering the lower half of her body. 

 

Sakura continued, leaning a bit closer to the girl. “Were you using anything?”

 

“Just my fingers…” Kazuha mumbled. 

 

It elicited a venomous laugh from Sakura. “All of that, just from your fingers? We have to get you used to more than that, hm?”

 

Kazuha could hear the sound of her nightstand drawer pulling open. That noise was like a trigger, instilling some type of feeling within her. 

 

Sakura reached into the drawer, still speaking as the younger girl simply stared at her like a deer in headlights. “I know you miss having all my attention.”

 

Kazuha perked up at her words. All she truly wanted was to get on with it, but she would wait as long as needed. 

 

Sakura chuckled, “You’re not the only one here who wants me. Isn’t that funny?”

 

The younger girl knew what her words meant, but she wouldn’t let it sink in. Sure, she didn’t have any real type of commitment to Sakura, yet she felt almost betrayed as she continued listening.

 

“I’ve been caught up with that, but there’s something different about you, Zuha.” Sakura continued, “Chaewon is feisty, almost the definition of a . Yunjin likes it soft, she’s more emotional with me; they’re both experienced enough. But, you…something’s different.” The clanking of Sakura shuffling through the drawer accompanied her words. “I miss that lost, confused face you make when we do this, like you never knew something could feel so good. I miss having such an obedient puppy to .” Sakura glanced at her as she pulled out a familiar toy from the girl’s drawer, “Forgive me for making you wait so long?”

 

Kazuha instantly nodded, her eyes glued to the woman as she began undressing. She wasn’t dressed in anything much in the first place, all she donned was a baggy black t-shirt, with her pair of loosely-fit grey shorts already flung onto the floor. 

 

As Sakura prepped the strap-on, stepping into the harness, she was seemingly unaware of the party of one fawning over her every move. 

 

The younger girl mumbled, somewhat shy to speak to the woman in such a way after so long. “I-I want to be your favorite, Kkura…”

 

“Kkura?” She repeated in a sing-song tone, teasing the girl. 

 

Kazuha whined, averting her gaze from Sakura as she joined her underneath the covers, promptly straddling her waist. 

 

The woman’s fingers creeped under Kazuha’s shirt as she spoke, her nails grazing over the bumps of her abs. “Since when do you call me that?” 

 

The younger girl’s breath staggered as she gazed up at Sakura, an overwhelmingly intrigued look in her eyes. She nudged against the weight holding her hips down, desperately trying to chase any bit of contact she could get. “M-Mommy, I want to be your favorite…it’s not fair…”

 

“I know it’s not, babygirl, I know.” Sakura leaned down, pecking a far too fleeting kiss against Kazuha’s lips; it left the girl wanting more. “I’ll make it up to you.” 

 

Kazuha was taken aback at the sudden gentleness. She could only stare at Sakura in all her glory, watching as she repositioned herself. With her hips cradled in between the girl’s, she pressed the ’s tip against Kazuha’s entrance. She recognized which toy the woman had chosen; went dry at the realization. Kazuha nervously bit her lip, stuttering as she tried to plead her case. “I don’t think I can take all of that…s-switch it, please.”

 

Sakura lowered her eyebrows at the girl, an unapproved look slowly painting her features. “I don’t care if you can or not. You’re going to take it all.” 

 

Kazuha gulped down the product of worry down , lifting her arms up as Sakura undressed her. She whispered small pleas, begging the woman to have some type of pity on her, but she hated that the pain intrigued her. Kazuha couldn’t deny that being completely broken by Sakura was all she needed. Being completely broken by her mommy. 

 

Despite her stubbornness to go through with everything, Sakura left comforting caresses against Kazuha’s waist, attempting to prep her. “Breathe. I’ve seen you take every last inch of this, and you look so pretty when you do.” Sakura’s hips pushed ever-so slightly further, the slowly entering the girl. “Be good for Mommy.” 

 

Kazuha knew better than to provoke her more, and she had her own issues to deal with. As the toy inserted her, the tip was enough to get her panting. Her eyes shut tight as she hissed through gritted teeth, and knowing the toy was barely halfway into her only made her all-the-more mortified. 

 

Though the younger girl couldn’t see it, Sakura’s eyes were locked onto the sight in front of her. Kazuha, squirming in all her discomfort, looked gorgeous, her long locks of hair beautifully spread across the pillow underneath her head. Sakura still had some bit of mercy in her, she wanted to at least get her poor girl used to the toy’s stretch before ravishing her to the point of no return…it was more difficult than she anticipated it to be.

 

Kazuha was past the point of fighting. She opened her eyes back up, a faint glisten to them as tears welled in her eyes. Although she was in pain, something she should’ve been upset over, she could only beg for more. Her legs spread wider, giving Sakura an easier time. Kazuha could only whimper, “Pl-please, I don’t care if it hurts…I just want to be ed, Mommy…”

 

Sakura’s hands grabbed onto the girl’s hips tighter, a sign that she had heard exactly what she was waiting for. “You’ll get ed, baby, you will.” Her progression was quicker, forcing Kazuha to take every inch of the no matter how much she whimpered. Sakura’s hips jolted in a quick movement, but it was still a tough task to simply get the toy halfway into the girl. Kazuha’s was tight around the , her walls contracting with every move the woman made.

 

Kazuha was already a mess of pleasure, bucking her hips to aid Sakura in her stuttered s. All she could do was spit out her every thought, hoping it somehow pleased her. After all, she loved nothing more than seeing Sakura in pleasure too, all because of her. “I-I missed you, you know…”

 

Sakura acknowledged her words with a grunt, her efforts finally coming to fruition as she pushed the fake all the way, the pressure of the harness slapping flush against Kazuha’s providing the friction the woman needed. “Shh, shh,” she dryly chuckled, “I forgot how much you like to talk.” 

 

Kazuha felt Sakura completely retract the toy away from her core, the emptiness of being without her mommy’s immediately getting to her. She had just gotten to the point of taking the length in full, and she thought that was enough. “I’ll be quiet, I’m sorry…please…” 

 

“Oh, baby,” Sakura’s tone went sharp as she quickly rammed the toy back in, eliciting yet another wail from Kazuha, “I want to hear you try.” Sakura’s s were ruthless, and the throbbing of her only furthered her selfishness.

 

The younger girl was already sobbing, the stretch of the fake being more painful than anything she had experienced. She hadn’t herself in too long, let alone been ravished so roughly, and the sudden task of taking such a toy in full  was grueling. Kazuha felt like she was breaking, all due to Sakura, an idea she couldn’t help but be engulfed in. Her hands gripped the sheets underneath her, choking on her own voice as she tried to speak. No words would come out; when she’d open to attempt a sentence, Sakura would only piston her hips harder, quicker, and laugh at the girl’s inability to even croak out a word.

 

Sakura relished in the feeling of being in control of such a desperate puppy after so long. She loved Kazuha’s ed out expression, so close to the point of release despite how short of a time it had been. She cooed at the girl, dousing her in even more self-embarrassment, “Why don’t you go find other girls, hm? I know a few who would love you.”

 

Kazuha’s desperate moans accompanied Sakura’s words, but she was adamant on responding. With anyone she made conversation with, it was always a question; whether it was Sakura asking her during a hookup, or a friend asking her during a get-together, everyone wanted to know why Kazuha never had a girlfriend or engaged in simple hookups, despite her popularity. The answer was mundane, but mortifying still. She spoke in rushed whines, “B-Because only Mommy can have me…”

 

Sakura huffed at the sentiment, groaning with every of her hips, the sounds coming from Kazuha’s heat driving her mad. “That’s right,” She lowered a hand to draw loose circles around the girl’s , only eliciting more desperate whimpers from her, “this belongs to me, right?”

 

“Y-Yes, only you!” Kazuha was overwhelmed. From the pure overstimulation Sakura was subjecting her to, to that awfully familiar knot growing in her stomach, she didn’t know what to focus on. Her muscles tensed, nothing on her mind except the sweet release that she wouldn’t be able to hold back on. She rolled with Sakura’s rhythm, hopeful that the two were on the course to finishing and she’d soon get to lay beside the woman in a calm, peaceful silence; then, something interrupted her train of thoughts. 

 

A ringtone. 

 

With what little control over her thoughts she had left, Kazuha knew that wasn’t a call coming from her phone. It was an unfamiliar tone, one Kazuha knew she didn’t have toggled. She gazed at Sakura with a pleading look, a gaze that begged for her not to stop. She hoped that the woman would keep going and forget all about the call, like nothing else mattered. 

 

Sure enough, Sakura proved she didn’t have any plans to stop, but a smirk painted her features. As she only kept ricocheting her in and out of Kazuha, she reached for her phone which was hastily placed beside the girl’s figure. She lifted the device up, signaling for Kazuha to be quiet as she answered the call.

 

The girl was horrified. Sure, she was somewhat good at controlling her volume when getting off all alone, but while Sakura was ing her with no mercy, hitting all of her sensitive spots with ease, she didn’t know what to expect.

 

“Hello?” Sakura said into her phone, her tone completely neutral, as if she was simply sitting around, unoccupied. 

 

Kazuha bit down hard on her lip, her tears only flowing quicker. burned, and all she wanted to do was scream as the woman only plunged deeper into her core. She could hear faint slapping noises with every buck of the woman’s hips, something that surely wouldn’t be picked up by the phone either. 

 

“Ah, Chaewon.” Sakura was sure to lock eyes with Kazuha the whole time, playing a game that the girl didn’t quite understand yet. “What’s going on?”

 

Kazuha’s hips mirrored Sakura’s movements while soft, quiet sobs escaped her lips without warning. Hearing who was on the other side of the phone call subject the girl to slight discomfort. Knowing that she was the reason Sakura had somewhat forgotten about her over the past weeks wasn’t too pleasant of a feeling. It was all overcome by the woman’s rushed circles around her core, averting any and every thought back to the two of them. 

 

“Tonight?” Sakura’s composure was slowly crumbling. She turned away from her phone to let out a nearly silent whine, also chasing her with every of her hips, the harness’ ridges rubbing against her too perfectly. She recovered from the moment quickly, returning back to her phone call, “I don’t think I can tonight, or for a while, actually.” 

 

Kazuha perked up at the words. She knew exactly what that exchange insinuated. She wondered if maybe, just maybe, she had gotten Sakura back, and it was a win that she’d celebrate in secrecy. Kazuha couldn’t remain too focused however, as Sakura’s pace only became more unforgiving. 

 

The woman panted, this time forgetting to turn away from the phone. “…” She muttered to Kazuha, seemingly forgetting about the call. Her once focused facial expression quickly contorted into realization, putting her attention back to the phone call. “What? N-No, I’m–” Sakura had overstepped her limits, and she couldn’t gather herself quick enough to end the call. She rammed the fake deeper into Kazuha, at a pace neither one of them could handle. Truthfully, she only meant to test Kazuha’s willpower, but the pressure on her had become too much to handle. Her hand tensed against the phone, her hips twitching as her s stuttered, “Kazuha, I’m g-gonna–”

Kazuha couldn’t resist the urge to shout any longer, that burning sensation in too much to handle. “M-Mommy…!” 

 

Sakura’s phone slipped from her grasp, falling onto the bed as the two of them reached their peaks. Kazuha’s back arched as the woman made her final few s, the feeling of Sakura’s buried so deep inside of her was electrifying. 

 

“…wish I could fill you up, baby…” Sakura groaned, unable to collect her thoughts as she finally got to her . Her voice filled the room as much as Kazuha’s did, letting out deep moans as she endured the last bit of friction she could. 

 

Kazuha couldn’t respond, her entire body twitched as she whined; it was a result of both pain and pleasure, the most dangerous combination. As the two rode out their s, the girl felt too hazed out to think properly, even after she came down from her high.

 

Once Sakura came to her senses, she pulled out of Kazuha, unbuckling the harness and discarding it onto the floor. She only panted as she gazed down at her pretty girl, and how purely ethereal she looked swelled her chest with a warm feeling. Kazuha was undoubtedly her favorite by a landslide, but she couldn’t expose that. 

 

Though, interrupting her moment of reflection was a small noise, a faint buzzing noise that almost sounded like a voice… Oh .

 

Sakura scrambled to find her phone among the sheets, quickly lifting it up to her ear only to hear the condescending sound of Chaewon’s hearty giggles.

 

“Oh, that’s golden!” Chaewon lost her breath laughing at what she had just heard, endless remarks about all that just transpired coming from the opposite end of the call. 

 

Sakura grumbled, a pit of annoyance building within her, “Say a word to anyone else and you’re done for.”

 

Chaewon could only keep chuckling as she replied, “Right, right. Have fun with Zuha though, she really likes you.” With a final laugh, she remarked, “We won't be back for a while, so don’t wear her out!”



“Goodbye, Chaewon.” Sakura exasperatedly sighed before ending the call, putting her focus on Kazuha once more, who looked peaceful as ever. 

 

The girl was still catching her breath, but she mustered a soft smile. She spoke gently, “Did I do good…?”

 

Sakura grinned back, shuffling to lay down beside Kazuha. “You did amazing.” She pressed butterfly kisses against the girl’s lips, playing with her hair as she spoke. “You’re cute like this.”

 

Kazuha’s smile only grew wider, stammering as she struggled to maintain eye contact with the woman beside her. “You too.” 

 

—————

 

Chaewon snickered as she lightly opened the door to Kazuha's bedroom, Yunjin standing right beside her. "Look, look, I wasn't lying!"

 

Yunjin peeked into the crack that Chaewon had provided, her eyes falling onto Sakura and Kazuha peacefully asleep beside each other; she could see enough of the younger girl's shoulders to know she wasn't wearing a shirt. "Damn, you really weren't." She couldn't help but shrug, a small smile forming on her face, "I mean, they're cute though, I guess I can't be too mad. See, Kkura's even hugging her!" 

 

Chaewon squinted for a moment, but Yunjin was right. With the woman's arm draped across Kazuha's chest, her hand buried in the girl's hair, she couldn't help but grin as well. She quickly closed the door as she heard Eunchae calling the two towards the living room to watch a movie. "Kazuha scored big-time." She chuckled.

 

"Yeah, you can say that again."