The White Day~ ♥

Spending white day with my boyfriend; Kwangmin~

Kyungmin's pov:~~~
I woke up to a very beautiful morning, as I checked my phone, i found a text from Kwangmin that says:
"Morning beautiful~ ♥ dont forget our date tonight! I love you! Wear purple baby~!"
And there was also a picture of him doing a heart sign, god he looked so adorable!
End of pov.
Kyungmi got up from her bed smiling at what Kwangmin texted her, she had a nice warm shower, and went down for breakfast, "Morning umma!" She bed her morning greetings as she pecked her umma's cheek~ "Morning sweetheart, I'm making you pancakes" Her mom said with a smile, "YAY! Gomawo umma!!" She said as she got up and ran for her mom and hugged her tightly.
it was weekend so after she had her delicious breakfast she helped her mom with cleaning up and so on, then went to watch tv, she was watching BoyFriend's W Academy and laughing at her boyfriend's dorkiness, she loved his dorkiness the most about him, it made him cute and so adorable.
SKIP TO 7 PM! THE DATE! 8D
I was wearing this

http://www.polyvore.com/purple/set?id=45506152
 

Kwangmin came to her home, he was wearing this

She smiled at his perfection, as he took her hand and went into her house to say hi to her umma, "Annyeonghaseyo~" he said with a bow, she smiled and bowed slightly then said "Annyeong Kwangmin-ssi! How are you?", "i'm fine omonim , you?" kwangmin asked smiling , "i'm great" your mom said,"i'm taking kyungmi-ssi , now" he said as your mom just nodded, "have fun" she squeaked , the both of you got outside and held each others hand , "so..." kwangmin sighed as he was smiling and looking in her eyes, she looked at him and blushed hard, then looked down smiling. He stopped walking and stood up in front of her then held her chin up and kissed her lips softly, she kissed him back, a few moments later , he broke the kiss and her cheek smiling, then said "You have no idea how much I love you baby" he held her hand then started walking again, "I love you too jagiya" he then smiled wider and kissed her hand, she smiled wider..
After few moments later they took a ride to amusement park, the played all sort of games and went to horror room, she was pretty scared, Kwangmin looked very tough while inside he was a little bit scared, Kyungmi was clinging onto his arm tightly and screaming everytime a scary thing pops out, "don't be scared, i'm by your side babe" he smiled while shaking, kyungmi just nodded and held tighter to his arm, after they finished the game Kyungmi went out with a pale face and a shaky body, Kwangmin held her waist, and sat her down on a bench then went to buy a water bottle for both of them, he gave her the bottle and she drank, he sat down beside her and she rested her head on his shoulder, he smiled as he laid an arm around her and pulled her close, she looked at him and smiled, "let's play the roller coaster" she said, "the line is really long, we can't play it" he said, "K-kwangmin oppa, are you...scared?" kyungmi said, "no, i'm not" kwangmin said, "then let's go" she pulled him and waited in the line, "it's getting late, let's go home" he said, "Anni, let's wait for a while" she said, soon in a few minutes, it was their turn, they held tight as the train started to move, "KYAHHHHHHH" kyungmi shouted, "Why did you do this, it's really fast" kwangmin seemed scared, kyungmi laughed while screaming, "Kyungmi, i love you~" kwangmin shouted, kyungmi blushed while screaming, "Kwangmin oppa , i love you too~", soon the ride ended, she got off the train, "let's have dinner" kwagmin held her hand and walked out, they got in the restaurant, they sat down and orderd, "i had fun today oppa" kyungmi assured, "me too, but the roller coaster really scared me, it's been years since i played that" he said laughing, she smiled and said "you're cute" then pinched his cheeks, "yah~ i'm not a kid anymore" he said, "ah, sorry" kyungmi said, "you're orderd" the waiter placed the food on the table, "komawoo" the both bowed, "nae" the waiter left. "eat well" kwangmin said, they started to eat together, "ah~" kwangmin said giving a bite of his meat, "ah~" kyungmi took it, "thank you" she said, she gave a bite as well and they had fun for the rest of the day..
SKIP TO 10 PM! HOME!
"i had fun today" kyungmi said again as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, Kwangmin smiled and hugged her waist, also brought her closer "We should do it again" he whispered as he kissed her lips softly, she kissed him back and bit his lips softly, she opened a little bit and he slided his tongue into , then suddenly her mom opened the door, they both pulled away amazingly embarressed and blushing hard, "U-umma!" her umma smiled widely at the sight she saw, she winked then went inside. Kwangmin and Kyungmi were looking at each other laughing and blushing, "where were we?" kwangmin asked, she pulled him into a kiss again then she pulled back and whispered "Maybe we should do it tonight" Kwangmin smirked, "But umma doesnt have to know, I'll tell her later" she said "Can you go in from the window?" smiling, Kwangmin nodded, then she said "See you!" as she hurried inside and said "Umma! I'm gonna sleep! Good night!" as she ran upstairs, Kwangmin was in her room waiting for her, she smiled as she saw him..
And you know what happened~