fin.

Kisses
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'll be back later tonight." Linna informed Serena as the latter was preparing various rice balls for a picnic date with her boyfriend later that day.

"Okay. Are you meeting up with Jay right now?"

"Mmhmm. He suddenly wanted to hang out although I thought he and the other boys had plans this afternoon."

"Hmm, yeah they did have plans this afternoon."

"Yeah, but who knows. I don't mind hanging out with my boyfriend though unlike someone."

"Jake gets a little too much, okay. I need some 'me time'."

"Jake is clingy, but that's your fault for teasing him too much."

"No, I don't."

"Mmhmm."

The sisters shared a laugh as Serena shrugged.

"Yeah, sounds about right. Anyway, I'll probably still be out late, too."

"Ooh, but for real, have fun with your boyfriend today." Linna cooed as Serena rolled her eyes in good-nature.

"Whatever, but have fun with yours, too."

"Yeah I will, but you better make sure to be nice to him and give him lots of kisses and hugs without complaint since it's his birthday."

"I'll think about it."

"Don't be mean."

"I can be however I want, Linna."

"Yeah, I know, but you play too much."

"I do not. Anyway, do you want a rice ball?"

"Yeah. I'll take two with me so Jay can eat one, too, but save some more for me for later though."

"Yeah, yeah. I got you."

The two bid one another goodbyes as Serena returned to preparing the rest of the rice balls. However, she became startled a few seconds later when she felt arms wrapped around her middle from behind and a face nuzzling against the crook of her neck.

"I've missed you."

Came the familiar voice of her boyfriend as Serena tsked, knowing that he and Jay planned for this.

"Why are you here, Jake?"

"Can't a boyfriend come visit his girlfriend, especially on his birthday, Serena?" Jake mumbled with a pout.

"Besides, Linna let me in."

Serena rolled her eyes while finishing the current rice ball.

"I figured that, but there's nothing wrong with you wanting to visit me. However, we have a picnic date later this evening. I would've seen you by then."

"That's too far. I wanted to see you now. Let's have a stay-at-home date instead."

"You were the one that suggested the picnic date in the first place."

"Well, I've changed my mind."

Serena placed the rice ball on the plate before maneuvering herself in Jake's hold so she would be facing him now.

"Are you the one that told Jay to go on a date with Linna, too?"

"Maybe."

He giggled before leaning in to give a peck to his girlfriend's lips, but Serena moved her head back with a shake of her head.

"I don't think so."

Jake pouted.

"Why not?"

"You don't deserve it."

"Of course I do. It's my birthday."

Jake leaned in once more for a kiss, but Serena moved her head once again.

"Would you please just kiss me?" He pleaded with a pout upon his lips as his girlfriend giggled, wantin

Please log in to read the full chapter