Chapter 1: First Two Meetings

My One and Only {HIATUS- sorry)

ღ this is the story's main OST

---- [ This day will mark a new chapter in your life. ] ----

I dashed all the way to the university auditorium. Many freshmen were already seated waiting for the assembly about our first day at university. I sat down all the way at the back since the front and middle aisles were already crowded. When I was able to sit down, the headmaster finally started his speech. 

"Good Morning Students!" he greeted us with an enthusiastic smile. I wanted to listen more but I couldn't help but notice some big eyes were staring at me. I was feeling a bit intense so I turned to that pair of eyes and a grasp came out of my mouth. He smiled at me and waved. 

"Hi! I guess I was a bit rude with all that staring. I'm Gongchan by the way!" He told me cheerfully as he held out his hand. I was still in a daze due to his freakishly cute face but I was still able to shake his hand. "Ah. I'm Kim Yeonjee!" I cheerfully said. I ignored his handsome features since he's not the only handsome person I met. Of course, I met tons and tons of pretty boys but I never liked any of them. Instead, I'd pair them up with pretty girls I look up to. 

Love is one of the most awesome inanimated feelings. You have a nice feeling when you see two people who truly love each other be together. Well, atleast that's I think. I dream the world to be full of love. I hate those divorces, abuses, and etc. That's why I make sure they really do love each other. 

Okay, so I was all stuck on what was going into my head I didn't notice Gongchan getting my attention. "Yeonjee-ssi? Are you still there?" he asked. It was a good thing I heard what he said and gave him a merong. He was surprised at first and then chuckled. "Hn. You're a wierdo. Why don't you listen?" he said to me also giving out a meroong before looking back at the headmaster. I just sighed and also listened.

"So before all of you start your first day, I'd like to introduce to you our university's student council president, none other than, Choi Sooyoung!" he said proudly before giving a big hand. All  the students did too and slowly from claps it became into grasps of surprise when that so called "Choi Sooyoung" stepped out.

"Oh my.." I was able to say. She was so beautiful and slim. She didn't look like a student but instead like a model, a celebrity! 

"Good Morning! *chuckles* It's nice to see that our freshmen are excited for their first day. Anyways, I'm Choi Sooyoung, a senior in business management. You can contact any of the members of the council or you can come up to me for help. It's an honor for the school to welcome new students. You're now in college and it's very different from high school so please pay attention to the new curriculars. I'm not making this long because i'm pretty sure you're gonna get bored, just like me when I was in freshman year. *laughs* So Goodluck everyone and have a pleasant day!"

She stepped down from the platform but before she bowed, I could've sworn she smiled brightly at this direction. I looked at my sides and saw that Gongchan was smiling very sincerely and it was his turn to be in a daze. I snapped my finger and called him. "Gongchan-ssi!" That was enough for him  to look back at me.

"Oh I'm sorry!" He said while chuckling afterwards. "Hmm. I think this assembly is already over. Let's go out before it gets really crowded here." he told me but before I could say anything, he dragged me outside like he was in a hurry. "Hey! Slow down! We're not going to be late or anything so.." I stopped talking when I noticed he was staring at someone. I looked where he was staring at and... it was Choi Sooyoung. Hmm. Maybe he really likes her. A smirk then came upon my face. Looks like I got some things to do. 

Sooyoung-ssi then noticed us and smiled at our way. She was also waving. In a matter of time, she was headed towards our way. i didn't knwo who was more nervous, me or Gongchan. 

"Hello!" she greeted us cheerfully. Wow, she was even prettier in a close gap. She smiled at me and turned her gaze to Gongchan. Gongchan seemed very intense. Sooyoung's head was then getting closer and closer to his face. Mere centimeters from his lips. My heart start to pound at the excitement but somehow, I felt as if there was something wrong going on. 

Sooyoung then smacked him lightly on the head before giving him a merong. "Pabo! Where do you think you're bringing this girl before the assembly officially ends?" she asked in a inquisitive tone. "Aish. We just came out so that we wouldn't catch the traffic crowded students will make after the assembly. Don't be so stuck up." He told her while rolling his eyes. She then became a bit irritated and started to talk back too. 

I didn't want myself to get into this "mess" so I tried my best to quickly sneek away but I failed terribly. "Where are you going?" Gongchan asked. Sooyoung then turned her attention to me.

"Uh... You see I don't like being in these relationship arguments and I-" 

"NO!" they both shouted at me. My mouth just dropped at the shock of their shout. 

"Wait... we're not dating" Sooyoung told me. "Yah~ you think I'll fall in love with this stuck up girl?" Gongchan said earning a smack from the other girl. Sooyoung then cleared . "You see, what we're trying to say is that we're siblings." she told me. 

My eyes grew wider due to surprise. "Ah! Mianhae! I'm sorry for thinking that!" I bowed in apology. Sometimes, I was just too delusional. "Don't worry Yeonjee-ah! It's not a bother, it's not only you who mistakened that anyway." she assured me. "Really?"

"Kinda." Gongchan said. Just then, the bell rang and the freshmen-filled auditorium was soon empty as students were rushing out. "You two! I guess we should stay out of this place." Sooyoung said grabbing both mine and Gongcha's hands taking them to the student council room. 

"So, I guess you two should be going now to your first classes. Gongchan, can you be the one to guide Yeonjee-ah? i'm kinda busy." Sooyoung asked her brother with aegyo. 

"Ah Fine. Yeonjee-ah, let's go." He told me and I just followed. 

-----------------------------------------------

**Note: Yeah it was a boring chapter but it's okay. It's still part of the introductory part. The next set of main characters will be revealed in the next chapter. By the way, I'm so sorry for not updating that soon, It's 'coz I still had plenty of other things to do. Please do comment!