fin.

Pokemon World
Please log in to read the full chapter

~I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause~

Serena awoke into a lucid dream of sorts once again as she magically found herself in the Pokemon world with the theme song playing overhead. She was more or less aware of what was going on, but decided to just go with the flow as she didn't feel like figuring out what was going on. Serena glanced down at herself wondering what she was wearing and frown at the outfit that she wore in this world. It was the basic outfit that they gave the characters in the game and she did not want that. Thinking of another set of clothes her previous clothes were replaced by new ones right away.

She now wore a white and yellow long sleeve crop top with a white tank underneath it and had on black fingerless gloves along with a white face mask. She also wore black leggings underneath white jean shorts with black sports shoes that had yellow accents and black ankle socks. Serena also sported a black and white sports cap and carried a long black and white checkered backpack with various designs of Pikachu on it. For the fun of it she then thought of changing her black hair color in to something else and it instantly became multi-colored shades of pink, purple, and blue.

"Huh? This is pretty cool."

She admired her new appearance before gazing at the greenery scene before her.

"Why am I dreaming about the Pokemon world though?"

Serena imagined herself in a different alternate universe than this one, but nothing shifted. She frowned, but closed her eyes. Serena tried picturing a different scene within the Pokemon world and when she opened her eyes she was in Pallet Town like she had imagined. She figured that she was stuck in the realm of Pokemon for now, but didn't know why. Leaving it as is Serena walked around the quaint little town like she was the main character in the video games, but she wished that the theme song would stopped playing though as it continued on loop or to at least switched over to another Pokemon song.

With an amused and curious look Serena thought of Lugia's Song. Within a second the theme song switched over to the familiar tune and she grinned excitedly. It was short-lived when the theme song returned. She didn't think of wanting that song back whatsoever. So Serena thought of Lugia's Song again and it returned shortly afterwards. Satisfied, Serena took one step before groaning when the theme song return. She left it alone, not wanting to fight with whatever forces kept bringing it back. Serena took another step forward to explore Pallet Town when her surrounding suddenly shifted and she ended up at the entrance of the Indigo Plateau.

She observed her surroundings wondering why she was suddenly transported here. Gazing before her Serena noticed the pathway seemed much fancier than she had last played the actual game. She saw two archways each with their own small set of stairs along with statues of giant Pokeballs appearing to the left and right of the straight away path. To the outer ends of the path there were lines of tall trees that ran all the way from where she stood to the entrance. It was surely different than the last she remembered them. Then again, this was a dream and Pokemon had evolved over the years, too.

Still, Serena minded her own business and took in the breath-taking moutainous view before her. It was clear, bright, cool, and fresh, feeling at ease than she had been in a very long while. Serena stood still like that for a few minutes before remembering that she could interact with the Pokemon here. She checked to see which of the six Pokemon she was carrying inside of their Pokeballs. She pressed the buttons to enlarge the Pokeballs and one by one she called out, 'I choose you', while tossing the balls into the air and awaited for whatever Pokemon popped out of it. All six turned out to be Eevee.

"Eevee!"

The six chirped happily as they came out of their Pokeball.

"That was unexpected."

Serena cocked her head while gazing at her Pokemon, amused. She assumed she would have others, but then again she always adored Eevee and its Eeveelutions.

"I have an army of Eevee. Nice and they're so cute."

Serena crouched down and all the Eevee ran towards her while she petted them. She realized that she was going in to the Ind

Please log in to read the full chapter