final

personal vendetta
Please log in to read the full chapter

"They hired Minjeong! Tell the patriarch!" A member of the Capulet family yelled to the other members behind him, scrambling to retreat at the inevitable death that would happen if they stayed.

 

Bodies scrambled over bodies, beating each other to be the first to get out of the forest and have a change of survival.

 

A young woman raised her hand, and immediately a Capulet fell. No one could see anything--had any clear reason for how the others were getting murdered.

 

"Sorry, I can't let you guys go. My boss said no. I tried asking him but yeah, sorry." 

 

That was what most of the Capulets heard before they were murdered by the prodigal assassin that sported nothing but a charming smile as she slashed their throats.

 

Minjeong ran to the next location of her current enemies, twirling and twisting her trusted dagger between adept fingers in boredom.

 

She found their hideout and wreaked havoc, killing everyone on sight.

 

"Hey, dickhead."

 

She lifted her gaze towards the voice and found her rival perched on one of the steel beams, grinning down at her with her feline features.

 

"Let him go before I shoot you between the eyes," Jimin warned, raising a black gun to show to the other assassin.

 

" off, Jimin. You're obsessed with me," Minjeong flipped her off, slashing a Capulet throat and throwing the corpse to the ground.

 

"What the are you on about?" 

 

"Everywhere I go I see your stupid ," the younger girl cursed as she set off to the next victim.


 

///


 

" you! You think I want to see your with every ing hire I get pulled into?" Jimin shot bullets towards the other girl to divert her path, making sure she didn't get any more Capulets. 

 

Stop Minjeong, was the direction given to her the moment she was hired by the Capulet patriarch.

 

She made sure a bullet zipped down whenever the younger girl would reach out to another guard, making her dodge, unconsciously jerking her body to safety thanks to her stupid cheat reflexes.

 

(When Jimin heard a rising assassin had her own version of a Spider-sense, she just grumbled at how unfair life was and how her top spot as the go-to assassin was now finally threatened.)

 

The blonde heard Minjeong click her tongue at another failed attempt to rain more Capulet blood.

 

She changed her direction and started aiming for Jimin herself.

 

Jimin sighed, knowing full well what will happen now.

 

She raised her hand to clash her gun to the enemy's dagger. Punches were thrown and dodged, kicks, slashes, and shots. 

 

Minjeong always tried to come for her when she knew she wouldn't be able to do whatever it was she had to-- knew that Jimin will stop her no matter what. Sh

Please log in to read the full chapter