Yang Jeongin - Cinnamon Girl

Cinnamon Girl - Yang Jeongin
Please log in to read the full chapter

You hadn’t meant to get so emotional. You’d planned to be cute and charming, and have a good time at the fansign. And you were enjoying it. You felt an almost impossible amount of happiness, and as you entered the line, your heart soared.

 

However, when you reached Jeongin, you found yourself tearing up. Whether it was the sudden absence of joy, or you were coming down from your high, you didn't know, but suddenly you needed to let your emotions out.

 

“There’s so much I need to thank you for right now. I don’t know if I can say it all.” You whisper, mouth dry. He leans forward to hear you better, and his gaze softens.

 

“I don’t expect you to.” He answers, gently smiling at you. His smile drops seconds later. “Are you crying?”

 

You are. How could you not be, when the man you adore is sitting right in front  of you, looking at you like you’re the only person in the world?

 

“Thank you for everything.” You mumble, blinking furiously as the tears begin to build up. “I can’t even explain how much…how much I… I can’t put it into words, you know?” Your voice is shaking, and the tears sting your eyes.

 

“No.”

 

You look up, vision blurry from tears, and he’s there, and it’s not allowed, it’s so not allowed, and Stayvi

Please log in to read the full chapter