the do's and don'ts for kyusung's relationship

guide: the do's and don'ts for kyusung's relationship

 

 

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, what’s so important that you had to gather everyone at the dorm at ing 3AM?!?!!”

 

The maknae simply placed his finger over his lips to shush Hyukjae, who had just been physically dragged out from his room while he was in the middle of his beauty sleep. The rest of the members were all seated in the living room of the dorm, looking like they were going through various stages of grief, considering it was dead in the middle of the night. Everybody collectively wondered why Kyuhyun looked so awake and serious, when he had just finished a whole day of schedules.

 

Kyuhyun had personally called everyone through the phone, citing that he had “important business to settle” with the group. When asked for more details, he simply threatened to make the hyung-deul look like losers the next time they went on a show if they didn’t show up at the dorm in 30 minutes.

 

“Wait. Where’s Jongwoon hyung?” Ryeowook chimed in, while texting Ari on his phone to complain about his current predicament. He was having a good time cuddling with his girlfriend when he got the call, okay!

 

At Ryeowook’s comment, Kyuhyun’s gaze sharpened. “I knew you would ask that, Jongwoon hyung’s number one member.” Unprovoked? Ryeowook was so confused. The youngest checked his watch (why was he wearing a watch at 3AM?) and nodded. “Jongwoon hyung should be here soon, he was caught up with his album photoshoot.”

 

Just then, the door to the apartment unlocked. Jongwoon hurried in, visibly frazzled and tired. “Sorry! I’m here, I’m here!”

 

Almost immediately, Kyuhyun’s face lit up at the sight of the hyung. Everyone deadpanned at the maknae’s visible excitement from seeing Jongwoon. Were they just chopped liver or what?

 

“Hyung! You’re here!”

 

“Kyu, I told you this was a bad idea, everybody looks so tired!”

 

“They’ll be fine, hyung. We should hurry up so that you can rest though.”

 

WHAT ABOUT OUR REST?!!?! Everybody else thought, and tried to hold back their screams of anguish at this blatant bias from the maknae (even though it was expected).

 

“Okay, okay.” Jongwoon took a deep breath, as if readying himself for something. He shuffled his way to Kyuhyun, who was standing beside the wide screen TV. Then, he laughed shyly and turned to face the rest, who were sprawled all over the long sofa. “Hi everyone. So sorry for this, but Kyuhyun insisted on it…... Errr… we have something to show you guys…”

 

Kyuhyun the TV.

 

“What the …”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"......"

 

"......"

 

"......"

 

"So? Any questions?" 

 

There were, in fact, so many questions in everyone's head. However, one look at how Kyuhyun had his arms crossed and was looking straight at them sternly, as if challenging them to say anything, the rest of Super Junior knew they should shut the up if they didn't want their dark secrets to make the headlines of The Korea Times tomorrow. 

 

"Kyuhyun, stop with your posturing! You look like you want to beat everyone up!" 

 

The maknae immediately pouted at Jongwoon, as if he wasn't just plotting the downfall of his hyung-deul one by one two seconds ago. "Hyung... I didn't!" 

 

"You did!" 

 

"They don't have any questions or objections! You can ask them yourself!" 


Jongwoon huffed and turned to the group again. He smiled a sweet smile, and asked, "So... do you guys have any questions?" 

 

Everyone watched in horror as Donghae, bless his heart, slowly raised his hand. 

 

"Yes, Donghae-ah?"

 

"Uhhh...... Jongwoon hyung, can all of us still cuddle with you sometimes?" 

 

Jongwoon almost choked. Bad question, Donghae. 

 

"SORRY WHAT THE YOU GUYS WOULD CUDDLE WITH JONGWOON?!?"