Final

Bytes & Heartbeats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunjin had a reputation for transforming the usually bland IT ward into a playground of gadgets and gizmos. She was on a first-name basis with every nurse, doctor, and janitor, and her wardrobe consisted entirely of brightly colored tech-themed T-shirts.

One day, Yunjin was sent to the medical ward to fix a computer glitch. Sakura, immersed in the silence of her ward, was less than thrilled to have her peace disturbed.

Sakura: "You must be Yunjin. Please keep it quiet. The patients here need rest."

Yunjin, never one to be put off, handed Sakura a business card with her personal number.

Yunjin: "Don't worry, doc. If you need any tech help, or maybe just some fun, you know where to find me."

 

 

Yunjin's extroverted nature couldn't resist a challenge, and she made it her mission to win over the quiet doctor. She started a playful bet with a few nurses, wagering that she could make Dr. Sakura laugh.

Yunjin tried everything, from cracking tech jokes to performing impromptu dance routines in the hallway. Sakura's expression remained as stone-cold as a surgical scalpel. Yunjin was undeterred.

 

 

One day, Yunjin had a brilliant idea to use her tech skills to communicate with Sakura. She sent her a cryptic message on the hospital's internal chat system: "01001000 01101001, D-r. 01010011 01100001

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter